• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Insane Shine Tire Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Insane Shine Tire Coating

So... I find myself in either Autozone or Pepboys about 2-3 times a week (usually just to look - or to show off my always shiny ride) and last night for the first time Autozone had the NXT Insane Shine Tired Coating. This has been one of a few of the NXT line products I've been wanting to try but could never find before. So, once I saw it I snatched it up.

Late last night, weather was okay so I quickly washed the tires and then sprayed the NXT on them. Couldn't really get a good feel for how they looked but was interested to see how this stuff works. No white foam, not running down the walls of the tire. Just a nice coat of shine.

Woke up this morning (walking to train) and looked at the car and the tires looked amazing. I really like this stuff. I have been using the GC Endurance High Gloss, but I think I like this more.

Both are amazing.
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Re: NXT Insane Shine Tire Coating

Got any photos??

Comment

I get a great shine with it at first (I use the trigger spray), but then it seems to go to a rich dark matte somewhat soon. Looks good both ways, so I really cant complain too much I guess.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Kooz View Post
        Got any photos??

Was late last night when I got done and then this morning I leave the house at 6:30am... so the answer is no, but I'll take some tonight.
        ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Comment

my go to tire shine.does not sling for me either.hot shine gel and can look great but always seems to get on the paint.

Comment

First, I should say that I have only used the Insane Tire Shine aerosol spray. While I liked the initial shine, it was the shine after a week or a wash or two that I was a little disappointed by. I personally like to apply tire shine after every other wash, just to keep that every other wash a little shorter.

I have used Hot Shine in aerosol, spray and gel and like them all. The difference between the two is small if any (in my eyes) in the initial stages, while Hot Shine will stay darker and shinier longer and through the elements over a longer time periods.

Either way, NXT Insane Tire Shine is still a great product, I just prefer another one of Meguiar's great products.
            "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Hmm, does it fly up on the paint as you drive?

I use Hot Shine spray and even after wiping the excess, unless i leave it overnight i find nice black marks on my paint.

Comment

Well, I try not to be driving right away when I use it, but I dont wipe off excess. I just apply, let sit for a few hours or overnight, and dont seem to get any splatter.

Of course much like paint, tires are not all the same, so different tires can behave differently with the same dressing.
                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
                  Well, I try not to be driving right away when I use it, but I dont wipe off excess. I just apply, let sit for a few hours or overnight, and dont seem to get any splatter.

Of course much like paint, tires are not all the same, so different tires can behave differently with the same dressing.

+1 some of my cars I do as such especially on big SUV tires. The shine like the bottle says, INSANEly shinny!

Tim
                  Learning new things everyday

Comment

In my experience, this is the longest lasting tire shine I have used. It has an amazing shine at first, that lasts a couple day and it becomes a nice muted matte after a while. It almost completely wears off after about 2 1/2 weeks! Quite impressive.
                    James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
                    Calais Auto Detailing
                    CalaisDetails@aim.com
                    www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');