• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hand applicator tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand applicator tool

Have any of ya'll had any experience with those tools they sell that velcro to the back of hand applicator pads to help with hand application?

The one I saw today while walking through an auto parts store (in my search for some mirror glaze products) looked like a big brush but instead of having bristles it had velcro for whatever pad you put on it.

I recently tried to do the entire DC system on my car by hand...and it was horrible. Maybe this will help with hand app? I might pick it up tomorrow, it was only 4$

Re: Hand applicator tool

Might help to distribute your pressure out over the surface of the face of the pad better than your fingers alone.

Our Deep Crystal System works great as long as it's being used correctly and being used on something that can be salvaged... what are you working on? This?

It's been around for over 25 years, not that being around for a long time makes a product great but if it wasn't a good system we would have figured it out say after the first year or two it was on the market.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Hand applicator tool

No way! I know for a fact that the DC won't even do a thing on that! I'm not even sure how it got so many deep scratches, I have never experienced any damage like that! Maybe the 60 mile work commute through construction zones?

When I applied the DC it was mainly to the roof (which I realized had horrible CC failure), trunk lid, and sides of the car (amazingly, they are in pretty good shape).

However, the point you made seems rather correct about the distribution of pressure. Plus, if it keeps my hands from hurting as bad, I'll keep it!

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');