• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M86 Cut & Polish Cream goes it SOLO with Alpine’s Imprint RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M86 Cut & Polish Cream goes it SOLO with Alpine’s Imprint RLS

Kevin Brown
    NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Re: M86 Cut & Polish Cream goes it SOLO with Alpine’s Imprint RLS

Kevin Brown

Comment

Kevin Brown

Comment

Kevin Brown

Comment

Just a re-post from the archive forum... Thanks for letting me re-share!!!
          Kevin Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
            Just a re-post from the archive forum... Thanks for letting me re-share!!!
            Thanks for re-doing it as I loved re-reading it! I remember watching few of you work on it and even though I was there very briefly it was great to be there. Thank you again!

Comment

I remember this, that was an incredible job Kevin

Comment

They were great photos, very nice work guys well done thanks for sharing.

Comment

Is there anyone else here wondering why that handle for the rotary isn't available? Did I miss a discussion about it? It looks very versatile and I want one!

Awesome photos and documentation btw...
                  Ivan Rajic - LUSTR Auto Detail
                  Chicago, Illinois

Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!!

Comment

Thanks for reposting this. I remember this one. It was a great read then as it is now. Once again awesome work on that beauty.
                    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Awesome. Amazing results. Everyone has a lot of talent and dedication.

Comment

Here's a video-interview of the Alpine Electronics guys- The ones responsible for building the RLS.
                        It's hosted by Barry Meguiar for Car Crazy's, SEMA Insider Show (SEMA Television), and took place during the 2007 SEMA Show in Las Vegas

It's a discussion about the RLS and the creation-process...
                        With a hint of what was to become the Alpine Superboat:

The guys give a nice thanks to Meguiar's... And me!
                        Kevin Brown

Comment

You Da Man Kevin!!!!!
                          -Bob
                          NXTti graduate, Meguiars Ford/SEMA Team

"All Corvette's are red, the rest are mistakes" - John Heinricy (Corvette Engineer)

Comment

Originally posted by RDVT4ME View Post
                            You Da Man Kevin!!!!!
                            Thanks, Bob!

Enthusiasts that read this write-up must certainly realize the team-effort a project such as this requires.
                            These sessions are a lot of fun and work! Upon reflection, they are very satisfying, too.

As the point-guy for our side of the deal, I invite individuals to participate that:

Show real passion for Meguiar's;
                            Have true appreciation for the project;
                            Possess the skill-set needed to safely and successfully finish the job.

Then these people have to say, "YES!"

You are one of those guys, Bob.
                            Even though the Alpine crew cannot always thank everyone that helps in delivering these spectacular cars to CES...
                            They remember and appreciate us all.

Thanks again to all the guys that have helped Team Meguiar's dial-in the last four Alpine CES-builds!!!
                            Kevin Brown

Comment

I can't get enough of looking at pictures from these sessions even though incredible as they are they still don't do justice to what one can see in person, so Kevin, please, can we have some more?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');