• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Indonesia pricing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Indonesia pricing?

My mistake probably posted this question in detailing 101. I was wondering why Meguiar's here in Indonesia require me/us to put down about $11K before we can have the detailing and other products?! Is it Meguiar's HQ policy?

That is really inconvenient knowing, for that amount, we have tons of inventories that last years.

Can we buy just 5-6 products of 5-6 gallons or something instead of that crazy $11K?

Please Meguiar's help; I have used products since I was in states. I love them and believe they are the best. Do you think your distributor here, if its not your policy, understand that you are the best, that they have to force us to spend that much? I need your help please.

Thanks

Re: I need clarification

Meguiar's doesn't have any policy for our International distributors to require their customers to pay any kind of set amount for products, this would be something the distributor does on their own.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: Question about Indonesia pricing?

***Follow-up***

We have forwarded the link to this thread to our International Department and will update it when we hear back.

Thank you for your patience.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Thank you Mike,

I like your art works and its not easy to find so many great people here, in one location, who have passions on this car care.

About my crying, its all because i 'own' this meguiars. We are here in Indonesia even prohibited to put Megs signs if we do not spend big money (believe me this is the restriction any good business doesnt want to have). They said the name will be blemished and so on, all nonsense considering how much I care about quality... and I love the sign myfriend (dont u guys love the sign thats in the Megs garage?). I love the products!

From that incident with the distributor, I vowed that I was not gonna use the Megs products, but my heart cant lie. Thats why now I am postponing my detailing garage for public because I 'feel' that its not complete without all Meguairs. They only let us buy the consumer products if we dont want to spend that 11K. And all honesty, they tell me(us) that it is Meg's policy, and I told them once that I was going to write this to Meguiars. YOu know what their response was... They said Meguairs did not reply on such things. But you just did Mike. Thanks!

Thanks again sir. I am looking forward to getting updates. Peace or love u all.

Comment

hello Bleonardo,
          I live in Indonesia, and same with you, i also very like meguiars product. I think they have reason behind all that investment, maybe you should arrange a meeting to discuss your problem.. nice to see another Meguiar's lovers in Indonesia

Thanks
          Last edited by michaeld0983; Jul 28, 2008, 01:33 AM. Reason: name edit
          Polishing is an art!!

Comment

Hello Michael,

I didnt say that they dont have the reason, but whatever the reason is, it is not for the best interest of Meguair's and the fans. And if you got a problem understanding it, you'd better ask your inner being, freedom, and the inventor of Meguair's. I already let go this problem. Jusst wanted to know if Meguair's(HQ) cares, and Mike's replies show. Peace.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');