• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

old Forum Archive not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old Forum Archive not working

i was looking for an old post that was on the old forum, but it seems thats its down.

it was forumarchive.meguiars.com, but now isn't working

thanks

Re: old Forum Archive not working

If I remember correctly it's gone forever. Dust in the wind.

Scott

Comment

Server switch killed it.

Comment

It did not make the migration.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Thanks Guys

as the other thread says, i Will survive.. hehehe

i was just looking for the overspray post were Joe corrected a BMW, and maybe was on the old forum.

Comment

Is this the "old" forum stuff, your looking for?

Comment

I believe that one was on the old forum, although Joe wasn't the original poster. He went and helped someone with it (can't remember who though).

Comment

Originally posted by TerryAdams View Post
                Is this the "old" forum stuff, your looking for?

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/archive/index.php
                That's still this forum, not the old forum that used the slow and unfriendly software known as Community Server.

As far as I know, that forum is gone forever... we didn't migrate the databases over to the new faster servers and we're not going to, so it's all cyber dust in the cyber wind...

Sorry... we personally had over 5000 posts over there with hundreds of pictures but there was no way at the time to import the CS forum into our vB forum and it was too time intensive to try to copy and paste and then reformat the text and re-upload all those photos.

My fingertips hurt just thinking of the amount of typing that would require...

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
                  I believe that one was on the old forum, although Joe wasn't the original poster. He went and helped someone with it (can't remember who though).

yes, that one, heheh

i was talking with a friend on how to fight overspray, and that post came to my mind instantly

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                  That's still this forum, not the old forum that used the slow and unfriendly software known as Community Server.

As far as I know, that forum is gone forever... we didn't migrate the databases over to the new faster servers and we're not going to, so it's all cyber dust in the cyber wind...

Sorry... we personally had over 5000 posts over there with hundreds of pictures but there was no way at the time to import the CS forum into our vB forum and it was too time intensive to try to copy and paste and then reformat the text and re-upload all those photos.

My fingertips hurt just thinking of the amount of typing that would require...

Dont Worry Mike, the important thing, is that is on my cyber Mind hehehehehe

Thanks again Guys

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');