• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCalLX.com - Pictures & Comments - August 2nd, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCalLX.com - Pictures & Comments - August 2nd, 2008

SoCalLX.com - Pictures & Comments
    Meguiar's Detailing 101
    Saturday August 2nd, 2008

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: SoCalLX.com - Pictures & Comments - August 2nd, 2008

Class starts in just a few hours!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thank you to everyone for spending their Saturday at Meguiar's Garage!

Here's a few pics from today, will try to post more on Monday!

Talking shop before class starts...

Plenty to talk about!

An AWESOME turnout!

Hands-on training at Meguiar's!

And a show car shine to showcase Todd's LX

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

That's my Magnum SRT8 that everyone is "practicing" on and quite frankly it nearly gave me a heart attack! But everyone was great with my car, and Mike ran a phenomenal class. I personally enjoyed it tremendously, my car turned out great, and I can't wait to finish the rest of it. The difference in the quality of my finish and its shine is remarkable!

Big kudos not only to Mike, but to everyone at Meguiar's for making these type of classes available. It was a great experience that I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who wants their vehicle to look better. I'll definitely be back for the Thursday class.

Again, Mike was great and Meguiar's rocks!

Todd
        SoCal LX Club Member

Comment

Mike, thanks for an awesome experience and I will be contacting you for products.. You have also given me the purpose to go back into the Detailing business... I learned a lot and you were the best intsructor a guy could have.. KUDOS to you,

Jay

P.S. Nice pic of the Silver 300 (hahaha that's mine)

Comment

Mike, the class today was AWESOME I learn Alot about car care with Meguiar's products and how to use the products in the right way. Meguiar's products and mike's teaching will help me keep my car looking great.

Thanks, Mike

Andrew-arcempire33

Comment

As usual a totally informing day!

Thank you Meguiars for having these classes available and having someone like Mike to teach them.

This is my 3rd or 4th class and I always pick up some new detailing trick or technique, and even better finding out that Meguiars has some new products that will making detailing easier and leave a car looking awesome.

THANK YOU !!!

Comment

Looks like a great day by all...

Sorry I didn't make it...
                SoCalLX Club - "Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle"

Mods: http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Comment

Thank you Barry, Mike, and Meguiar's, for this great class. this is an awesome way to spend a sat. Mike was very informitive and gave great tips and tricks to help use the right product in the right situation and applie it properly.
                  thanks again Meguiar's for a great day and great products -

Comment

Thanks Meguiar's for a great day.

Comment

I'd just like to thank Meguiar's for putting on these events. This was my first Meguiar's event I've been to and I must say it was top notch. Mike was an outstanding instructor. He didn't just teach us what and how but also when and why.

I used to know just enough to be dangerous; now I know enough to be safe!

Comment

Today was my second Saturday class and I picked up a few things I missed in my first class. I'd like to thank the Meguiar's team for offering these classes and having such great products and showing us the correct way to use them to get the best finish we can on our rides.
                        thanks again,
                        Brett

Comment

Thank you so much Mike and Meguiars for having this class. I now have a good idea on what to use on my car, instead of wasting time on products that I don't need. thanks for showing us how to use the waxes, polishes, clay and cleaners. I thought this might be a day full of sales pitches, but it was a day of instruction and training. The products sell themselves.
                          I now have the right tools and instruction to work on my car myself.

Thank you

Comment

Wow! Mike, thanks for a great day filled with useful information and hands on in using the right products in the right manner. You made the class enjoyable and informative for a topic that seems to elude many of us car enthusiasts!

Please let Barry Meguiar know that all of us appreciate his generosity in offering these classes. The refreshments in both the morning and the great lampost pizza just goes to show that Barry appreciates other car enthusiasts desire to make all of their rides shine. The Ultimate Detailer gift just for attending the class will go to very good use as we perfect what you taught us today.

Thank you,
                            Andrew

Here are a few pics I took

Comment

A fun and very informative day.
                              Thanks again, Mike and Barry.
                              I want to send my adopted boy who will soon start driving (shudder) so he'll know how to take care of his ride properly from day 1.
                              And Todd, are you still detailing???
                              Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');