• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to buy APC in person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy APC in person?

Ive seen so many wonderful things that APC can accomplish on interiors and such..... but ive never noticed seeing it at kragen or autozone.... is there anywhere besides specialty detail product retailers that sell APC?

Re: where to buy APC in person?

There are a few places where I live that sell the professional line. Have you checked the main website for a list of places that carry the professional line?
    AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

I too want to purchase some Apc in person. I dislike ordering online. Something about waiting for the ups guy drives me nuts
      Found a great local parts store named 'red rooster' which is where I buy the mirror glaze line.
      But nobody that I know seems to sell the detailer line in Minneapolis.

Comment

Look on the front page for the Dealer Locator link on the left side.... you can then do a search, and call those places up.

Or perhaps Customer Care can at least tell you if the Detailer Line is shipped there somewhere.
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Meguiars site has the dealer locater which is quite handy and pretty up to date as far as I can tell. Being in rural No. California (the real northern Cali!) I can't find a decent PBE store that carries Meguiar's stuff in my area. I have to go to Redding or farther to get decent stuff. When we went to Vancouver WA, I found two great stores in the area I was in and went and chatted with them and bought a bunch of stuff from them and he sold it to me as wholesale. They had every D-Line product and 99% of the Mirror Glaze line, it was cool (they sold the last M105 that day before I walked in!!)

Give the dealer locator a shot.

Otherwise, ADS/Meguiars
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');