• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quick detailer vs quick wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick detailer vs quick wax

What's the difference? I just bought quick detailer... but, the more I read, the more I'm confused.

I just the quick detailer to clay my car... I have read that the quick wax is to use after you wash your previously waxed car and bring the shine back...

but what about the quick detailer? What else is it used for? What do you guys use quick wax for? tks..

Re: quick detailer vs quick wax

Quick Detailer can be used to just touch up some spots and also help with water beading/sheeting. The Ultimate Quik Detailer I think works very well.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

I own some Quik wax, which I never particularly found a use for.

Then the other day I got some Ultimate Quik Detailer and have used it every day since then. Amazing product. It's practically fool proof. When I use the quik wax, I always end up over spraying onto something, even if I'm directly spraying it on an applicator. My bad luck I think

The quik wax is still something I'm glad to have purchased, but it's uses seem more limited in comparison to the UQD

Comment

Quick Detailer is a mist and wipe product that offer sufficient lubricity for you to remove light dust, fingerprints, and contaminants to prevent them from bonding without scratching your surface and you can use it when you are claying as well

Quik Wax is a spray wax that will boost a previously waxed job, enhances color, depth, protection but it won't give you the same protection as a normal liquid/paste wax

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
          Quick Detailer is a mist and wipe product that offer sufficient lubricity for you to remove light dust, fingerprints, and contaminants to prevent them from bonding without scratching your surface and you can use it when you are claying as well

Quik Wax is a spray wax that will boost a previously waxed job, enhances color, depth, protection but it won't give you the same protection as a normal liquid/paste wax

Right on!
          Rob A.
          '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
          '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Originally posted by yalerd View Post

Great explanation.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');