• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ecommerce Site! Meguiar's Direct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Ecommerce Site! Meguiar's Direct

bump..help please?

Comment

Hey Josh, I guess you posted a bit late and most of the guys already hit the sack for the night.

As for your pads, it really depends on what you are doing. Personally, I like to have at least 2 of each type of pad if it is personal use only, and possibly even 3-4 of the polishing pad. You can probably get away with only 1 finishing pad, but 2 never hurts either.

Use the discount code "carguy" for 10% off, and as a last resort you can always call Meguiar's directly for help placing the order.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Infinitevisi0n View Post
        Hi my name is Josh and I am new to this..I recently bought the Meguiar's Dual Polisher. However made the mistake of not buying the soft buff pads. So as soon as possible I am going to order some on the website unless there is a cheaper place to get them? Couple other questions I have if ya dont mind. Which pads should I buy? Polishing or finishing?? And last but not least, how would I obtain the 10% discount code?? Sorry im a little pressured for time, so cant do much research but thanks in advance guys!
        The code is carguy

It's best to post questions about product or process to a forum like Detailing 101 instead of tagging them onto a thread like this which is for announcements.

You want at 2-3 W-8006 Polishing pads and at least 1 W-9006 Finishing Pad. When it comes to machine polishing, usually more is better.

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Just wanted to add some comments - I like the new Meguiars Direct site, I really like the URL... seems more like a store site rather than a company site just something about the URL for me it just works better. I like the navigation, I do wish you could narrow the Pro side down a little with cleaners/polish/wax and so on. Over all nice look, easy to use - I also really like the 'Quick View', very handy little feature. Very nice!
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Is there any DISCOUNT CODE now ?

Comment

Originally posted by lukaszr View Post
              Is there any DISCOUNT CODE now ?
              Try SUMMER09. Good for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50 after the discount is applied.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                Try SUMMER09. Good for 10% off and free shipping on orders over $50 after the discount is applied.
                Yeah, it is working - thanks very very much ClearlyCoated

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');