• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big So-Cal Euro Meet Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big So-Cal Euro Meet Anyone?

Is anyone going to the Big So-Cal Euro show on Sunday at Qualcomm? Can't wait to go especially because the Gumball 3000 is going to stop by for a little. Nothing better than seeing some supercars that actually get driven.If anyone is interested its free and for a good cause so stop on by if you live close.

-Simon
    1988 Toyota Tercel 1.5l I4 - AKA the BEAST
    1994 BMW 325CI
    2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L
    SR Detailing

Re: Big So-Cal Euro Meet Anyone?

So for fun Simon and I are entering in the show and caravan. Should be interesting to see a bunch of euro-spec cars then a Jeep. But hey, they said all cars, so it's fair game.

But in all seriousness, it sounds like its going to be a blast and I will be sure to take pictures this time and post them. I will try to represent Meguiar's by wearing my Meguiar's Polo and wipe the Jeep down with UQD every 2 minutes.

Look for pictures tomorrow around 5-6pm.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Re: Big So-Cal Euro Meet Anyone?

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
      ... Should be interesting to see a bunch of euro-spec cars then a Jeep. ...
      Hey, they have Jeeps in Europe.

Here's one I found in France (the license plate is Swiss).

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');