• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChevyHHR.net & SoCalHHRs.com - Pictures & Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChevyHHR.net & SoCalHHRs.com - Pictures & Comments

ChevyHHR.net & SoCalHHRs.com

Coffee will be hot and donuts will be fresh!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Re: ChevyHHR.net & SoCalHHRs.com - Pictures & Comments

Meguiars,
    Thank you for a most awesome class on car care. The Car Care Clinic today was exceedingly informative. I consider Mike Phillips to be a defacto expert on this topic. His knowledge, skills, and sense of humor made this class a Must Do!
    I now have a new appreciation of what a clean car is!

Thank you again for offering these classes!
    Matthew C. Huntley

Comment

Thank you to everyone that attended today, you were a fun club to host here at Meguiar's!

I was going to add a few photos to this thread before heading home but just found out I left my card reader at home so I'll have to do it later.

Hope to see a few of you at our Thursday night classes and maybe see you once in a while on the forum....

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Mike for letting us partake of your knowledge and expertise in keeping our little HHR's clean! All the curves and angles can be a challenge to wipe down, and having a black HHR is even more of a pain to keep clean, but now I know the extra work I do pays off.

I've pretty much only used Meguiar's products on my Blackie and will continue to do so now!

Hopefully some of us can come on a Thursday "open garage"!
        Looking forward to seeing the pix!

@ngelita
        SoCAL HHR's

Comment

Thank you Meguiars it was an awsome class!!!!! I learned a lot today

Comment

I want to say thanks so much for this class. Mr. Meguiar has really done a great service by having these clinics and one ups himself by having Mike Phillips as a trainer/instructor. After spending a short time with him, it is crystal clear that he swears by Meguiar's products and truly loves what he does.

I am one of those people that truly does not have the time to perform the tasks of waxing and polishing. Add to that, a lack of skill and confidence to do it as well. I can honestly say that I came away from the clinic with a newfound sense of " I can do that myself now "

Thanks again Barry and Mike

Don

Comment

I wanted to say thanks for offering these classes! What a wealth of information we were given today! I will take what I've learned and "apply it" to my car. Thanks so much Mr. Meguiar and Mike for make this possible. We all had a great time, Kim

Comment

Thanks for a very good experience. I've been using Meguiar's products for around 36 years, have been reading very good information on the forum, but there's no replacement for seeing the techniques in actual practice. I hope to be able to come down sometime next year for one of the Advanced Classes. Thank You Mike!
                too many cars, not enough time.....

Comment

Thank you Meguiars for a knowledge filled class on how to care for our modern paints and what to use to keep them looking better than new. I'm looking forward to seeing the spiderwebs disappear with some "power behind the pad" and your product.

I'll be sure to share the before/after results and I'm will be back to learn more tips and uses of your product line.

curtsy
                  Elle'

Comment

Hey All!
                    It was nice to meet everyone yesterday. Thanks for all the info and the pizza Mike!

Before my friend pointed me over to the Meguiars forums I could never seem to find any good information about detailing on-line. I don't know how many hours I have spent trying to get the water spots off of my wife's car with no luck. After looking throught the forums, and especially after yesterdays class, I know exactly what to do.

Its very cool of Meguiars to offer these classes. You can count on me coming back to one of the Thursday sessions AND an advanced class..

Comment

No pics ??????
                      Women wear shinny, men drive it...
                      Click on link to see signature picture:
                      http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums...a/500/Tano.jpg

Comment

Give him a break, it was the weekend after all!

Comment

Thanks Mike for letting us come and learn from a pro. I feel now that I now have some basic knowlege on how to keep my car looking great and how to prevent issues in the future. I was afraid of both the clay bar and the DA polisher going into this class. I now feel like I could use either one and plan on doing both soon.

I also want to thank Barry Meguiar for putting his company out there and driving this industry through providing quality products and sharing the knowlege to use them properly.

A great day for SoCal HHRs!

Comment

Originally posted by El Tano View Post
                            No pics ??????
                            Sorry, I left my card reader at home...

Playing catch-up after being off Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, (was teaching the class), and Sunday, (the forum is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but it's not healthy to work 7 days a week).

E-mail fills up and posts on the forum pile up and there's always Admin work to tend to for new members and moderated posts.

Typing at the speed of light so we will catch up and get some pictures posted....

Mike Phillips
                            760-515-0444
                            showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hot coffee....fresh donuts....free pizza.

Add to that, a great education on paint care.

Life is good.....Meguiar's Rocks...

Thanks,

Cajun

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');