• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Santa Monica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Santa Monica

Never introduced myself, I have joined maybe 5 months ago and attended the beggining class. Since then I also atttended another class from another manufacturer an I see that Maguires rep (Mike) curriculum of his class get's into the nitty gritty of correcting flaws. I'm attending again along with waiting to see if I make the advance class since I'm an alternate.

I customize cars, painting, bodywork, electrical, alarms etc... and I have 30+ years in the business but I have known throughout the years that I was missing something in my detailing of the painted finish after I paint a car, SWIRLS! yuck and I just had to see the techniques most PROFESSIONAL detailers know today that I just was not knowlegable about.

This site has been a great reasorce for me and thanks all for sharing your experiances and expertise.

5150t
    No Theft USA/Body By Steve

Re: Hello from Santa Monica

Great to see you on the forum!

We've had people attend our Saturday classes that let us know they've also attended other companies classes and to date they've all said about the same thing and that's they actually learned something at our classes that helped them to do their work better.

Meguiar's has always focused on education and that's goal of our Saturday classes, to educate people and give them the knowledge and confidence they're looking for to tackle a project and get professional results the first time... every time.

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Hi Steve,

Good to hear from you again!
        Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
        www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
        Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to MOL
              Alex
              1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
              1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
              1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
                --VoicesInMyHead--
                0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');