• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Begging for Rep!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begging for Rep!

Well unbeknownst to me, my thread with my wax test has had thousands of views and caused quite a stir, but it also has led to a lot of added rep to my account.

Thinking about this, I had a brilliant idea, but need your help.

I aim to be like a high priced, super expensive LSP. A lot of reputation, but not much substance.

So, my simple goal is to target Mike Phillips (who has like 250 Rep). Now, I think it is pretty clear that I have less than 1% of his knowledge, but with your help, I could be the most over hyped member on this forum!

Please help. For less than a penny a day, you can add to my rep.

Forget the starving homeless guy outside your office building, think about donating to my rep. Feel free to leave a nice message (as well) along with your name (b/c it doesn't show up automatically on rep). If you do this, I might even "rep you back" (although I wouldn't count on it, because I am very "rep greedy").

So, I urge you all... step up and make 3Fitty the most over hyped, least knowledgeable person on this forum. I aim high!*

*This message has been paid for by a man whose moniker in school was "minimum effort, maximum marks".
    ----------------------------------

3Fitty - Now recommending products I have never used.

Re: Begging for Rep!

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post
    Well unbeknownst to me, my thread with my wax test has had thousands of views and caused quite a stir, but it also has led to a lot of added rep to my account.

Thinking about this, I had a brilliant idea, but need your help.

I aim to be like a high priced, super expensive LSP. A lot of reputation, but not much substance.

So, my simple goal is to target Mike Phillips (who has like 250 Rep). Now, I think it is pretty clear that I have less than 1% of his knowledge, but with your help, I could be the most over hyped member on this forum!

Please help. For less than a penny a day, you can add to my rep.

Forget the starving homeless guy outside your office building, think about donating to my rep. Feel free to leave a nice message (as well) along with your name (b/c it doesn't show up automatically on rep). If you do this, I might even "rep you back" (although I wouldn't count on it, because I am very "rep greedy").

So, I urge you all... step up and make 3Fitty the most over hyped, least knowledgeable person on this forum. I aim high!*

*This message has been paid for by a man whose moniker in school was "minimum effort, maximum marks".
    You have aimed high grasshopper!

Remember, one must learn to walk before he can run....

Andy
    Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
    Andy M. Moderator

Comment

So how much are these rep points worth to you?

BlueZero - Will rep for Soft Buff 2.0 pads.

I did rep you for the wax test also. Anyone that takes the time and effort to help out their fellow forum members deserves the rep. I'm pretty careful about who I give rep out to.
      Scott

Comment

We had the rep system taken away on a Honda forum becasue people abused it.

Be careful in asking for rep.
        Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by 101impala View Post
          You have aimed high grasshopper!

Remember, one must learn to walk before he can run....

Andy

Comment

Mr

LMAO!!!!
            Michael

Talent hits a target no-one else can hit; genius hits targets no-one else can see. - Schopenhauer

Comment

you got my over hypened vote

Comment

Originally posted by 3Fitty View Post

So funny!!!!!

I gladly gave you some rep not only for the 9-wax shootout but for the Lazy Man's Engine Detail. I'm a faithful follower of it.

Comment

You have to much time on your hands. lol
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

What does getting forum members to click a button which makes a number increase do for you? Seems silly in my opinion unless something that deserves reputation is done, like your wax test.

Ryan
                    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Rep is overrated.

My problem is that many times, the more posts you have the more rep.

I'd rather have a quality post (using YOUR experience) than have something copied and pasted.
                      Chris
                      Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
                        Rep is overrated.

My problem is that many times, the more posts you have the more rep.

I'd rather have a quality post (from experience) than have something copied and pasted.
                        I agree with Chris on this as well. I have more rep than him, but I would never even think about saying I am more experienced than him. I also have more posts than Chris, but very few of mine are of the same high quality that almost all of Chris's are.

Ryan
                        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by lilblkblt04 View Post
                          What does getting forum members to click a button which makes a number increase do for you? Seems silly in my opinion unless something that deserves reputation is done, like your wax test.

Ryan
                          Ryan,

I wish I could make sense of it, but there is just something about getting undeserved recognition which has a very high appeal factor.

Kooz,

I'm glad you use the LMD, but if I'm being fair, I pretty much stole it from Derrick (here), who is quite a knowledgeable and talented detailer. Once again supporting the notion that I need to be recognized as the most over hyped, least knowledgeable person!

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
                            Rep is overrated.
                            That is because you are a good detailer, who knows what he's talking about... all I have is rep!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
                              So how much are these rep points worth to you?

BlueZero - Will rep for Soft Buff 2.0 pads.

I did rep you for the wax test also. Anyone that takes the time and effort to help out their fellow forum members deserves the rep. I'm pretty careful about who I give rep out to.
                              Didn't even see the first part of this... heck... I am already indebted to you for the lsp hookup! How about my first born? I'll pick'm up when he's 16, you interested?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');