• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are holograms and buffer swirls the norm for a BRAND NEW BLACK CAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are holograms and buffer swirls the norm for a BRAND NEW BLACK CAR?

Originally posted by EPHIOS View Post
    Always everyone have swirls on their cars, especially the black ones!
    I disagree. I have done many, many black car with no swirls. Experience, patience, proper products and equipment will allow a swirl free finish.
    Professional Automotive Reconditioning Services
    "You scuff it-I buff it!"

Comment

Originally posted by THE BIG BUFFER View Post
      I disagree. I have done many, many black car with no swirls. Experience, patience, proper products and equipment will allow a swirl free finish.
      And proper washing and drying techniques will reduce them coming back.....but for a black daily driver, swirls are a fact of life in the long run!
      Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lightning View Post
        And proper washing and drying techniques will reduce them coming back.....but for a black daily driver, swirls are a fact of life in the long run!
        Yes but easy to minimse and keep on top of with some time, care, patience and knowledge.

...even on a black dd...
        Originally posted by Blueline
        I own a silver vehicle and a black vehicle owns me. The black one demands attention, washing, detailing, waxing and an occasional dinner out at a nice restaurant. The silver one demands nothing and it looks just fine. I think the black vehicle is taking advantage of me, and the silver car is more my style. We can go out for a drive without her makeup and she looks fine. If I want to take the black one out, it is three or four hours in the "bathroom" to get ready.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');