• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a detailer in California bay area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a detailer in California bay area

My dad has a 2005 Corvette in black and is wanting professional paint correction completed. I have evaluated the finish in person last March and noticed significant swirling and a fair amount of superficial rds (wish I would have brought some equipment to carry out a detail on it, as I reside in Omaha). If any professionals are interested in accomplishing this or if any person can recommend a good detailer, please respond to this thread or pm me and I will respond appropriately with his contact information.

Thanks,
    Brandon

Re: Need a detailer in California bay area

Awe man too bad I'm in Southern Cali. I'm actually doing a complete detail on a 2004 black Z06 this weekend (Saturday & Sunday). I'm sure someone will chime in to help you out.
    Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
    www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
    Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

Re: Need a detailer in California bay area

i am located in the bay area. you can pm me and i can get you more information.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');