• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2-Bucket or 3-Bucket Method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2-Bucket or 3-Bucket Method?

Originally posted by Raymond4646 View Post
    Grit quard has the dual buckets, im assuming you can attach a single unit to it.
    Ryan aka: lilblkblt04 had a great system he made with if memory serves, his grandfather and made of wood with castor wheels. I think it was on the old CS site and gone forever, maybe he'll chime in and give us some spec's on it.

I've looked in the past and could not find them

My driveway is gravel and I can't use them.....yet (okay when I strike gold or lottery I can pave the driveway).
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post

My driveway is gravel and I can't use them.....yet (okay when I strike gold or lottery I can pave the driveway).
      I attached a 12x24 addition next to my driveway when I put up my versa lok wall..I'm sill stoning it there too.. or at lest until my buddy from work stops ducking me.. I think I saw that wooden dolly from old MOL..

Comment

Originally posted by acsuppa View Post
        Same here. Three buckets seem to be overkill. I can see if your washing multiple vehicles but two are just fine.

SYDSTER

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');