• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reusable UQD bottles and sprayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reusable UQD bottles and sprayers

The bottle/sprayer you use for your quick detailer prodcuts (QD's, QID etc..) is about the best I've used in terms of atomizing a product. Tragically you can't reuse them and I would love to see a reusable bottle under the detailer line.

Re: Reusable UQD bottles and sprayers

Darn, I was planning on reusing mine.....but haven't really looked at the cap. What makes them non-reusable?
    Barry

Comment

Hmm... I reuse mine all the time. The only problem is that the label may be difficult to remove. The sprayer does unscrew from the bottle.

Also, there is a generic bottle and sprayer in the Detailer Line (D20100).
      Chris
      Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

I reuse mine also

Comment

Pop the top off and refill.

Comment

Simply squeeze the round part of the lid and push down and it will open. It has some kind of liner inside the cap that either helps to prevent leaking or loosening or both.

Mike Phillips
            760-515-0444
            showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Because of the spray pattern, I have been re-using mine for the #135. No issues at all.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                Simply squeeze the round part of the lid and push down and it will open. It has some kind of liner inside the cap that either helps to prevent leaking or loosening or both.

Ok than I feel like a complete moron. It didn't unscrew so I gave. LOL Learn something new every day.

Still, it would be nice to see a generic version of said bottle for sale.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');