• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class

I have a new 2007 Yamaha Roadstar (cruiser).
    My chrome is new and shiny. I did my first wax job today. I used Gold Class liquid. Came out beautiful. I used the wax on the paint and chrome (as I needed no chrome abrasive polish). Is this okay? Sure came out bright and super shiny with only a wax polishing towel. Does this wax yellow or hurt hot pipes, engine parts, etc?
    Thanks

Re: Gold Class

What you have described is perfectly safe.
    Brian Hann
    Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
    Meguiar's Inc.
    Irvine, California
    bhann@meguiars.com
    (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

Also, welcome to MOL. You will find a wealth of good information here.
      Brian Hann
      Manager - Meguiar's Solutions Hub
      Meguiar's Inc.
      Irvine, California
      bhann@meguiars.com
      (800) 854-8073 *3870

Comment

You will be fine. i put wax on my chrome on my 62 bird. You can also check out megs new chrome polish. It is a awesome product. I use it too. Great stuff.
        Alex
        1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
        1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Hello and welcome to mol. Enjoy your new bike.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I always used to use Gold Class on my chrome way back before I started to use "chrome products" It always worked great as long as the chrome was clean since Gold Class will not clean the chrome like a chrome polish would. It worked great on real chrome and plastic chromed pieces. Definitely look into a dedicated chrome cleaner/polish. It will keep that sweet bike looking great for ever!

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies. I think I'll stick with the wax for a while unil I start to need a chrome polish. The bike does look fantastic. First time using Meguiers and it really impressed me. Paint looks like black mirrors.

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');