• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sherwood P-965 Preamp/Processor for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sherwood P-965 Preamp/Processor for sale...

The processor is indeed sold. Someone else had been interested in it before you replied. He's replied on this thread, PM'd me and he had called me, and we talked for about 30 minutes discussing if this was right for him. We've been discussing him buying this unit for a couple of weeks now.

He was in limbo about whether or not to buy it. I guess your first post pushed him over the edge, and he jumped on it.

I'm sorry, this is not anything against you personally.

Nick
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Re: Sherwood P-965 Preamp/Processor for sale...

Hey no problem Nick, just glad I found the site. If the deal falls through let me know by email, I'm still interested.

As an aside I have some very nice speakers with a high gloss poly finish. I am always worried about getting a scratch on them from normal usage and I've been told that the car finish website Meguiar's has some great polishes that should be used if I ever need anything.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');