• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy Meg's Ultra Plush Wash Mop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy Meg's Ultra Plush Wash Mop

Hi, i have been looking everywhere to buy one of these wash mops to help out with my Mobile Detailing business. I know Meguiar's discontinued them awile back, and i would just love to get a hold of one if anyone has an extra one, or one they do not use and would like to sell to me i would greatly appreciate it. I do not even need the head piece/mop i just need the long handle/extension piece.

Thanks,
    Fred

Re: Looking to buy Meg's Ultra Plush Wash Mop

How does the extension handle attach to the head? Is it a screw in connection?

Just thinking that you can find all sorts of extension handles in the paint department of a home improvement store. Everything I ever see uses the same set up.
    Scott

Comment

I took this pic off another thread here in the fourms. To show u how it attaches. But i dont really want to "rig" something up. i would like to buy the actual handle..

Thanks,
      Fred

Comment

Let me check, We might have some for sale in our company.

Comment

Bummer. That won't work.
          Scott

Comment

Those are definitely hard to come by. Since buying mine a few years back, I could never fond "an extra" one. Good luck with your search.

Comment

I only have 1 left, otherwise I would sell you mine

Nick
              2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
              2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
              2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Thanks so much yall for all ur feedback and help so far. Hopefully i will find one soon cause it sure would help with some of the details i have been doing.
                I hate that Meguiar's has discontinued some of there best products

Thanks,
                Fred

Comment

I sure love mine. I use it on all the SUV's and I bought many extra covers at the time.
                  Jim
                  My Gallery

Comment

Well, I looked around a bit and while this one (Mfr. by SM Arnold) doesn't say Megs on it... seems close enough.
                    Rob A.
                    '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                    '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Good find Rob! S.M. Arnold seems to have pretty good quality products too! I have a brush or two of theirs and I am pleased with them.

Comment

Thanks Tyler! Helping out where I can... Yeah, I looked at S.M. Arnold's site looks like the have some decent stuff and wouldn't you know ADS is listed as a dealer?
                        Rob A.
                        '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Hey RacerX88 thanks for looking around for me to find one. I also have been to that cleanacar.com website and they also have the Megs Ultra plush wash mop there as well for sale. I could not believe it when i found it on the site. So i wanted to go ahead and email them to make sure they had one in stock before i bought it and the email came back to me and said unable to send or something along those lines. So i tried to call them a couple times the past few days and no answer or voicemail. So i do not know if they are still in business or what?? So i did not order for them..

Thanks,
                          Fred

Comment

Now that i think about it i guess i could find that SM mop on a different site and buy it. But i still really want / would rather have the Meg's mop.. Iam willing to pay double the price the mop retailed for if i can find one. Thats how bad i want one. Why Meg's why? I say they need to re-release these mops along with a few other old products.

Thanks,
                            Fred

Comment

Fred-
                              Happy to help! When I saw that S.M. Arnold mop I thought to myself that *maybe* Megs had their mop made for them by S.M.?

A photo of the flip side of the SM Mop would help me decide.
                              Rob A.
                              '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');