• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Exciting New International Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Exciting New International Products

We are proud to announce the launch of 5 new International specific products.

Please visit our Int'l Links for more information on pricing & availability of these new products.

These products are only available outside North America. They are packaged, labeled and designed specifically for that reason. If and when these become available to purchase in North America, we will certainly announce it here on MOL

Enjoy !

Smooth Surface Clay Bar Replacement

For enthusiasts who already have the Smooth Surface Clay Kit and want the convenience of purchasing just the clay bar, we offer the Smooth Surface Clay Bar Replacement. Removing above surface bonded contaminants and restoring a smooth surface to your paint finish is easily accomplished by using Smooth Surface Clay Bar. Our non-abrasive clay bar safely, easily and instantly removes bonded contaminants as you rub it across the surface of your car using a mist & wipe product, like Quik Detailer® as a lubricant.

Engine Clean

Engine Clean is the enthusiast’s choice for safe, effective and easy engine cleaning. The fresh smelling, biodegradable formula quickly lifts away dirt, grime and grease to clean even the hardest-to-reach under-hood areas. Safe on rubber and plastic and guaranteed not to degrade fittings or hoses, Engine Clean is the easy way to leave your engine bay looking just detailed.

Engine Dressing

Engine Dressing is the safe, easy-to-use solution to keep the variety of materials used on and around engines looking their best. The non-greasy formula leaves a deep, rich appearance while providing long-lasting protection on plastics, rubber and hoses. Protect, preserve and enhance everything under your vehicle’s hood with Engine Dressing.

Convertible & Cabriolet Cleaner

Convertible & Cabriolet Cleaner provides quick, effective and easy cleaning of all canvas, cloth, mohair and vinyl tops. This dedicated cleaner safely removes contaminants and stubborn stains like hard water, bird droppings and oil without drying out convertible tops. Convertible & Cabriolet Cleaner cleans mildew stains and leaves a brightened, like-new appearance to ensure that your convertible top looks its best.

Convertible & Cabriolet Weatherproofer

Protect and preserve your convertible top with Convertible & Cabriolet Weatherproofer. This comprehensive formula creates a protective barrier that delivers long-lasting defense against UV rays, acid rain, bird droppings, stains and more. Specially developed for use on canvas, cloth, mohair and vinyl tops, Convertible & Cabriolet Weatherproofer is the easy-to-use solution to keep your convertible top looking like-new.

Mike Pennington
    Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
    Meguiar's, Inc.
    800-854-8073
    mpennington@meguiars.com

Re: 5 Exciting New International Products

Cool!

I think the clay bar replacement will be very popular.

I really like the labeling on all the products too.
    Scott

Comment

Very interesting indeed!

Tim
      Learning new things everyday

Comment

Would like to see two clay bars in the "replacement" and that engine clean needs to be supersized ... IMHOP.

I wonder what will be announced at SEMA...
        Rob A.
        '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
        '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Hmm, wonder how that drop top protectant would work on the bimini cover on the boat!!
          If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

Maybe it's similar to the Marine product?
            Rob A.
            '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
            '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Pretty cool. I bet those outside the US will be very happy. That convertible waterproofer looks awesome. Perhaps a US version?

Comment

International folks may not have access to the Marine Line of products.....
                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yeah I want the clay bar replacement
                  2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I want the clay replacement and engine cleaner!
                    If you bring it (to the U.S.) we will buy.

I am happy for all our international brothers and sisters, but i am depressed that I/we can't have them.

anyway, thanks for the cool post and pictures
                    Luck is probability taken personally!

Comment

I really wish those products would be availible in the US. I only have one clay bar left and I dont really want to buy another kit. All I want is the clay, I think Mike you should talk to the people at Meguiars and tell them to bring those products to North America, because there is a lot of interest and we cannot buy them and have them shipped over.
                      Joel
                      Firefighter/EMT-B
                      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                      '99 F-150

Comment

I kinda like buying the clay kit, but I could also see wanting to buy the clay by itself, but the kit is so fun to open up and get everything. I use the cleaner wax on my wheels, so it doesn't go to waste either.

Lets see, $5 for QID, say $2 for towel, and say $2 for the sample (if you break down the ounces). That is $9, so I paid about $6 for the two bars of clay, not too bad, since I paid $15 for kit.

Comment

Which countries are included in "International"? Will they be available on ALL the websites on the 'International Links' page?
                          Paul Marmarinos
                          Flawless Prestige Car Detailing
                          "The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart

Comment

More winning products. One can only hope at SEMA the U.S. versions are debuted. Like them all.
                            quality creates its own demand

Comment

At least I get to try something first, ahead of you guys back there for a change, that is if it lands here in the country where I live in.

SYDSTER

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');