• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAM 970 - The first jet "Air Force One" detailed !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SAM 970 - The first jet "Air Force One" detailed !!

WOW! I'm speachless! I can only hope to be a part of something like this in the future!

Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

It's incredible the job you guys did, the before and after picture are amazing....
      Truly professionals

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.

Yalerd - Here is a pic of the only non-American that was on the crew.

Pedro, fellow CaribeƱo from Santo Domingo, DR. Has a detail shop called Autopia.

Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Hey MOL...check out Joe Fernandez of Superior Shine working on Air force One!

Check Joe Out Here

Way To Go Joe...it was great having you on the project and working side-by-side with another detailer that has a deep passion for the detailing industry...and Old Guys Rule!

Also...watch all the videos...this team worked very hard and everyone is very proud...thanks guy for joining us...Mike Phillips...we gotta work on something soon...your my next goal of getting on a huge project!

Happy detailing all...thanks for all your support and kind words to this great team of VERY Professional detailers...it was great being able to invite them to join us!
          Renny Doyle
          Attention To Details
          "Detailers of Air Force One"
          www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

I am thrilled. That is one incredible detail. But can you still call it that way??

Hats off to all you guys. And all the respect. I must say, I do envy you getting jobs like this one.

Comment

It can happen to any Pro within our great industry...you gotta believe it...see it and then earn it!

The person who has been a very important mentor to me told me after I first worked on this aircraft years ago...

"Opportunities are always provided to us as business people...its what you do with those opportunities and how you handle them that counts"!

Thank you Joe Clark for the above words...

I am pleased that our organization is at a point to bring others into opportunities such as this! The entire team did a fantastic job!

Originally posted by R0N1N View Post

I am thrilled. That is one incredible detail. But can you still call it that way??

Hats off to all you guys. And all the respect. I must say, I do envy you getting jobs like this one.

Renny Doyle
              Attention To Details
              www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Originally posted by Renny Doyle View Post
                Hey MOL...check out Joe Fernandez of Superior Shine working on Air force One!

Check Joe Out Here
                Thanks Renny -Well done!
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

You are welcome Joe...glad you enjoyed it!

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                  Thanks Renny -Well done!
                  Renny Doyle
                  Attention To Details
                  www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Originally posted by kerrinjeff View Post
                    Whoa, what an awesome project and write up!

Let's see, there's the fleet of school buses, and now a jumbo jet. What's next, an aircraft carrier??

Great work
                    BRING IT ON!!!

Comment

Man that was fun to read! Great work!
                      -HealthyCivic
                      Check out the glossary

Comment

We have a couple more "Biggy's" in the works now...should be fun!

Originally posted by HealthyCivic View Post
                        Man that was fun to read! Great work!
                        Renny Doyle
                        Attention To Details
                        www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

WOW....Queenie looks beautiful...hec..she looks FANTASTIC..great project write & pics...Great job guys...TOP NOTCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                            Thanks for the compliments.

Yalerd - Here is a pic of the only non-American that was on the crew.

Pedro, fellow CaribeƱo from Santo Domingo, DR. Has a detail shop called Autopia.

Yeah I've heard him on the radio here in DR, he is very proud to be member of the crew (he should!). He said once that he was attending a training course with Renny Doyle and Renny offered him to join the crew so he did.

I've taken my mom's car to that place to see how it is .... I wasn't going to take my car!!

Comment

Francis,

I am sure Pedro treated you right...he is a class act guy with a class act business!

Thanks for the input and support!!

Originally posted by yalerd View Post
                              Yeah I've heard him on the radio here in DR, he is very proud to be member of the crew (he should!). He said once that he was attending a training course with Renny Doyle and Renny offered him to join the crew so he did.

I've taken my mom's car to that place to see how it is .... I wasn't going to take my car!!
                              Renny Doyle
                              Attention To Details
                              www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Very cool project to work on! Great work, and thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
                                Rick McDonough
                                Customer Engagement - Digital Content Editor
                                Meguiar's Inc.
                                1.800.854.8073 * 3853
                                rmcdonough@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');