• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

feedback on this bad review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedback on this bad review

I didn't experience this but listen to what someone wrote at Bimmerfest:

I personally used to use Gold Class, but I was never an avid car detailer. I waxed my car about twice in the two years of ownership. However, using NXT, I cannot say that it is any better than Gold Class. However, this MAY BE because I never observed the quality of the wax until now. During the rain last week all the NXT I could feel had been completely stripped off. I used the quick spray NXT, but during the rain the next day that was also stripped off. So therefore today i waxed my car again since I had plenty of time to mess around. 4 hours later I had new coat of NXT on.
    Rain stripping it off??? What are your thoughts.

oz

Sounds like he doesn't know anything about prepping a car before applying a protectant either. "I was never an avid car detailer" says it all.

Comment

NXT Tech wax is a state of the art formula based on all new chemestry. It protects and makes your paint look good. It does require a new, like new, or pre-cleaned and polished surface however.

I would say his experience is the exception, not the norm.

Rain will not wash NXT Tech Wax off if it has been properly applied and allowed to dry for at least 24 hours before washing or exposing to inclement weather.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');