• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

third day of college.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• third day of college.

So my first day was on this last Monday. I was scared and nervous until my English class when I see one of my best friends from high school.
    But the main reason why I wanted to talk about my first college days. I had a college class at 7 PM to 10 PM. so I get to the class late and I felt imabarassed walking in the class asking anyone if this is the right class, Administrative Justice. So i get there and then a half an hour later no teacher and the class was full. So turns out the teacher forgot about his class and we got the night off. It was funny to see a college professor not show up. Jut thought I would share this.
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: third day of college.

College isnt that bad... It even has its moments....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I also started english monday also at san elijo the teacher was 15 min late couldnt remember the class room number

Comment

I was nervous only because all the older students looked at me like I was in freshman year in high school. I felt to young to be there. I am the youngest student in my classes. The classes are probably going to get better. My teachers have no personality.
        Alex
        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

It'll happen. I've waited 2 hours in between classes only to find out 5 minutes before the class I was waiting for was cancelled. Usually you will just show up and there will be a piece of paper taped to the door that says class cancelled.

Comment

Wow I hope that does not happen to my Admin justice class. maybe there was not supposed to be a class and it got cancelled and no body knows?
            Alex
            1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

I wouldnt let worrying about cancelled classes be the focus of your first 3 days....

One thing college definately taught me was to get over it and move on....
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Yeah you are right. I have to re take a assesment test tommorow because my couselor put me in the wrong math class. I am mathmatically challenged. I am really good in english but not math.
                Alex
                1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Have fun, don't sweat the small stuff. Do well on the assessment test. It all works out. Enjoy.
                  quality creates its own demand

Comment

Don't sweat the small stuff. College will be the best time of your life. Its what you make of it. Just do yourself a favor and keep the partying to the weekends.
                    If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

No worries there I don't party.I am not a party person.
                      Alex
                      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

I personally hate college and cannot wait for it to be over. Going on my 4th year but its going to take 5 years to get it over with.

I will say Im thinking this will be my best semester yet. Im getting into my engineering classes and all my teachers are awesome, at least so far they are. Pretty excited about this semester.

Once you get all the little classes out of the way and get started on your major I think it gets better. Chemistry1-2 were some of the worst days of my life but it wasnt the hardest. Its just the fact I hated it and did not need it what so ever, plus the teachers shouldnt of been called teachers. The hardest was calc 1-4 and physics 1-2.
                        Current Jeep: 2004 Jeep Liberty with stuff

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                        Live on the edge... try something new, try NXT Tech Wax 2

Comment

Wow you have hard classes.
                          Alex
                          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

I start again on Tuesday. Can't wait! 4 upper division and a lab. Yay...

Comment

I have to drop my math class my counsoler put me in the wrong class. So I have to drop it. It *****!! All my classes are full and all other classes are full.
                              Alex
                              1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');