• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

third day of college.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: third day of college.

hey man. college is fun after its done! one day you will look back and see how easy it was and wonder why you ever worried about things like this.. take this advise check out the babes and dont fret about asking them out. you will be suprised at how often they say "YES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the babes always say after.........why didnt you just ask me??

when you show them their reflection in your mustang after a great detail and tell them how good they look they will be all yours!! tell them that detailing is your ARTWORK and you passion. then take them for a ride and you will be in. good luck

Comment

Heh, first days of college...scary stuff! But don't let it be. By the way, age is a TOTAL non-issue in college. I know the feeling when you THINK everyone is looking at you like you are a freshmen, trust me, no one has a clue...and no one cares. the only people that even think about it are the freshmen, lol.

People literally don't even discuss age/"class" all that often...just enjoy yourself and RELAX.

Best advice I can give as a college senior is to just make sure you make a point of respecting your teachers, take solid notes, and STAY ORGANIZED. Don't let yourself fall behind, study in advance, and it will all be CAKE. Give it a few weeks to adjust and get natural, and then start trying to branch out and make some friends- regardless of age.

Have fun!

Comment

Thanks guys. for that advice. I am not going to class (math) today reason being that I did not place in it, so I am going down to the school and talk to the teacher after the class gets out. to get a transfer #.
        Alex
        1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
        1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Originally posted by miahjohn View Post
          hey man. college is fun after its done! one day you will look back and see how easy it was and wonder why you ever worried about things like this.. take this advise check out the babes and dont fret about asking them out. you will be suprised at how often they say "YES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the babes always say after.........why didnt you just ask me??

when you show them their reflection in your mustang after a great detail and tell them how good they look they will be all yours!! tell them that detailing is your ARTWORK and you passion. then take them for a ride and you will be in. good luck

LOL. That is great advice.
          Alex
          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

I just started on Tuesday. I'm taking a beginers Spanish class and I may drop it becasue I am SOOO lost. 95% of the other students have taken Spanish in high school and I have never had any classes. The instructor speaks almost completely in Spanish and talks very fast....I'm so frustrated right now!

It's definitely not what I was expecting...
            Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

I never took a language. I took band class instead in high school. It was easyer. When i was in high school spanish class was the most popular classes because it was easyer in high school. Spanish is the easiest language, I think French is hard I know that. Tried that did not like it.
              good luck I hope it all works out.
              Alex
              1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

.. one day you will look back and see how easy it was ...
                Well, I’m looking back many years and I still think it was hard.

But I’m glad it was hard. It meant I was pushing myself and advancing. As tough as it was, it was doable and I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

.. take this advise check out the babes and dont fret about asking them out. you will be suprised at how often they say "YES"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the babes always say after.........why didnt you just ask me??..
                Man, I wish somebody had told me that thirty years ago!

Figuring that one out after you’re out of school (where there are lots of girls and almost none of them are already married) is really, really bad timing.

Originally posted by Lumadar View Post
                .... I know the feeling when you THINK everyone is looking at you like you are a freshmen, trust me, no one has a clue...and no one cares. the only people that even think about it are the freshmen, lol. ..
                I partially disagree there.

For the first few weeks it’s pretty easy to tell when somebody’s new and not yet settled into the swing of things. After that, yeah, everybody’s pretty much the same.

As for caring, I found all the way through school that most people do care, in a positive way. Encouragement and helpfulness were the norm.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mach1 View Post
                  I never took a language. I took band class instead in high school. It was easyer. When i was in high school spanish class was the most popular classes because it was easyer in high school. Spanish is the easiest language, I think French is hard I know that. Tried that did not like it.
                  Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Originally posted by 03mach1 View Post
                    Thanks man.

I was a little worried going back to school at my age so I know how you feel. I actually like it a lot now, aside from all the homework that is. I also find that there are a lot of older people too, which is nice. I have made so many new friends already, lots of cute girls, and it's only my 2nd semester.

I did drop the Spanish class today, but my g/f is fluent in the language and I have my text book so she is going to help get me more prepared, it is a requirement for my degree after all.

Rasky
                    Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

Yeah I noticed a lot of older people. exspecially in my weight trainning class. My classes have a lot of different kinds of people.
                      Alex
                      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Just remember the 5 minute rule.
                        College can be a great and stressfull time but it will be worth it.

Comment

I also started college.
                          I am in a EMT class and a 20th century world history.
                          Turned out we get to learn basic anatomy in one week, which I feel is excessive!

I also can't wait to be done

Good luck to all those in school!

-Nick
                          Luck is probability taken personally!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');