• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QID bottle color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QID bottle color

I'd like to see QID in a different color bottle...not black. It's too easy to grab it by mistake when reaching for UQD.
    Barry

Re: QID bottle color

Thanks for your suggestion. You can be sure that all suggestions posted to this forum will be seen on a monthly basis by management.

Thank you!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

yeah ive grabbed the wrong bottle before as well, but i look at my label before spraying , lol..

Comment

I would like to see the color changed too.

Mike
        Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Even though this sounds harsh, it fully isn't intended to be. What color would you want it changed to? Just thinking aloud, Quik Wheel Detailer is already gray/clear, can't change it to that. The NXT line is purple, can't change it to that. If you change it to red/maroon, then you have QD and Natural Shine with those colors. It would almost have to be a blue or something but thats not really in the Meguiar's color scheme. Maybe a different bottle design and/or different colored spray head?

Just thinking...

Ryan
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe the yellow/gold color in the logo?
            Barry

Comment

I see where you coming from. I have both, UQD and QID, and I sometimes grab the wrong bottle. Thankfully, I know how they feel in my hands.

Comment

Maybe just a different colored sprayer/top? Keep the black bottle, but change the sprayer color...

Comment

It's really nice to have everything "color coded", but how about just a quick read of the label and your off and spraying the correct product. The Detailer line of bottles are color coded, however, with two or three different dilutions of APC, APC+, Hyper Dressing bottles, one MUST read the label or the sharpie markings you put on the bottle(s).

I have reused lots of QD maroon bottles for the Last Touch product, for doing a 1:1 of "Clay spray". I use a silver sharpie to label the front, back and the sprayer head of the bottle to say: CLAY SPRAY.

...Just a thought.

Comment

Pink? Seriously though, I used to have this problem but now I just read the bottle although a yellow bottle might differentiate it visually

Comment

I use to have this problem as well, I too now check the label each and every time. I kind of like all the same bottles! They all match when they are lined up on the shelf!
                      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');