• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy Meguiar's APC locally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Meguiar's APC locally?

I've looked in a couple auto stores and the local target & walmart but can't seem to find any Meguiar's all-purpose cleaner. I know it's readily available online, but price+shipping just isn't worth it.

Anyone know of a store/chain where I can find some locally?

TIA!

Re: Where to buy Meguiar's APC locally?

Dealer Locator
    The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
    --VoicesInMyHead--
    0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

My bad, I didn't know there was a dealer locator link.

I've looked in about half of those stores that carry Meguiar's products on that list (Turlock), but no sign of any concentrated APC.

I'll hit up Kragen's tomorrow but a friend of mine works at one and has already told me they don't carry the APC at his location.

Comment

Some times if a store has access to the detailer line, they can order a specific item for you. It may be in their warehouse. I would ask the store if they can get it for you.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

I understand you wnat to get it locally, but you may end up having to order it. Try ADS they have it in 32 ounce samples and 1 gallon containers.

Andrew
          2013 Race Red F-150 SCREW

Comment

I'll stop by and try one more place today, but looks like I'll order it through ADS. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');