• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Online Megs Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Allows me (the consumer) to buy the professional line products and Megs products not readily available at the 3+ auto stores and assorted other chains in my area. Believe me-nothing more frustrating than spending hours reading the forum and planning your arsenal to realize that you can't find a complete line of anything in half a dozen stores. ADS also provides these in a consumer friendly quantity.
      ADS is meticulous in packing. I haven't a a leaky package yet.

Comment

Bill Poirier
        West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I know, why do I always end up spending more at ADS than I planned to....
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

It's so sad that ADS has stopped shipping internationally
            "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
            - Back To The Future

Comment

Hey wasn't there another prefered online Meguiar's vendor thread a while back? And everyone in the U.S. concluded that ADS was the best and Meguiars.com was next?

Comment

Originally posted by Zet
                It's so sad that ADS has stopped shipping internationally
                We ship products from our company to over 50 diffferent countries and it's a logistics nightmare...especially the documentation etc, etc...maybe you could start an ADS in Denmark ?....

Originally posted by Murr1525
                I know, why do I always end up spending more at ADS than I planned to
                I know the reason I do is to spread out the shipping charges so that are more palitable ...and you always NEED more stuff !!!
                Bill Poirier
                West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I would just like to add something regarding AutoGeek. I ordered a few products from them a few days ago including APC which is almost impossible to find in Canada in the 1 gallon quantity. We have it available in 5 gallon sizes, but that's way too much for most of us.

I placed my order on July 21 and it arrived today only 4 days later which is awesome. Not only did they ship fast, but the products were well packaged. They even taped the cap on the bottle of APC to ensure that it would not leak during transit. Another great thing is that they ship to Canada with USPS which means that us Canadians do not pay any brokerage fees or any extra duty taxes when we receive the products. I absolutely hate UPS for this reason and I will never order anything again from the U.S. if it is being shipped with UPS.

If you are Canadian like myself, I would give AutoGeek a try, you will not be disappointed.

'96 Honda Prelude

www.vbautodetailing.com

Comment

ADS (Auto Detailer's Solution) for me! Rick takes care of my orders accurately and fast. They have pretty much anything you need as far as Meguiar's and then some. The only thing they don't carry is painter's tape.
                    2016 Focus ST

Comment

I did order from ADS a while back and I have to agree that their service was very good. However, ADS does not ship to Canada anymore which means it is no longer an option for us Canadians.
                      '96 Honda Prelude

www.vbautodetailing.com

Comment

My vote for "other" was for Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

Rick at ADS is my supplier - I really like the smaller sizes he offers for products I do not use often enough to justify the large size only offered at Meg.com
                          Al
                          The way a person treats their car is a direct reflection of how they treat themselves

Comment

Re: Best Online Megs Vendor

Is it me or is anyone else surprised ADS is not on the list?
                            Rick is really helpful and knowledgeable.
                            Got Faith?

Comment

2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty Crew 6.0L Diesel - Black
                              2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Dark Shadow Gray

Comment

All my orders through ADS only.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');