• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Online Megs Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Online Megs Vendor

Originally posted by 96Lude View Post
    ...Another great thing is that they ship to Canada with USPS which means that us Canadians do not pay any brokerage fees or any extra duty taxes when we receive the products. ...
    96lude - Last month,
    I ordered from autogeek at your suggestion,

however I DID have to pay extra duty when the products arrived.

Glen

Comment

I just ordered from ads, g100 and some assortment of pads,

Comment

ADS usually, but sometimes Meguiar's too.

Comment

I've ordered twice now from ADS and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and prices he offers.

I wonder why they're not one of the options to pick from on the poll (besides other)?

Comment

Ads is my online vender of choice. Rick is always very helpful and imho always has very good prices and ships your orders asap. Very nice to deal with.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

I second that (or how every many I'm in line)...
              2007 Toyota Yaris
              2001 Volvo S60 T5
              1981 Volvo GLT Turbo

Comment

I normally buy directly from meguiars.com, but when I'm looking for a discontinued product like Meguiars brushes or M38 I use Sparkle Auto (www.sparkleauto.com) out of the Garden City, Kansas. I have been very pleased with their service. They even include a bag of great cookies with a miniimum order.

Ken

Comment

Originally posted by 23jam View Post
                  Ads is my online vender of choice. Rick is always very helpful and imho always has very good prices and ships your orders asap. Very nice to deal with.

Couldn't More !!!!
                  Bill Poirier
                  West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

This tread pops up from time to time....

I have purchased from both ADS and Meguiars, I voted for Meguairs in this post some time ago at the same time ADS is also great to deal with.

Now to my reason for posting, do the math before you purchase I did it prior to my recent purchase... Keeping in mind Meguiars offers free shipping over $75.00 (from the 800 #). You might be surprised, I was, my last purchase @ Meguiars came in lower. Food for thought.
                    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I've ordered from Meguiar's and ADS. Both of them are great, all though I have had one or two glitches when ordering from Meguiar's. They weren't anything big, though. Rick is a great guy to deal with; he's very helpful and accomodating. It almost goes without saying that Meguiar's has awesome customer service. Pricewise, ADS is cheaper BUT I never figured in the shipping, as gb387 said. I didn't even realize that Meguiar's offered free shipping over orders of $75 with the 800 number. Shipping with ADS isn't much though. Both are good vendors but I find myself ordering from ADS more often than Meguiar's.
                      Lydia's Mobile Detailing
                      Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
                      2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
                        Keeping in mind Meguiars offers free shipping over $75.00 (from the 800 #).
                        I did not know that. Thanks for the tip Brandon.
                        Scott

Comment

Keep in mind that if you live in cold climates where in winter it's well below freezing, it's unwise to order shipped liquids. However, other times of year, I order from Meguiar's online. It seems like my local Wal-Mart and Pep Boys never have the full range of Meg items I need (like they still have NXT, but not 2.0!).
                          2006 Chopped and Dropped Dodge Grand Caravan SXT

Comment

voting for autogeek as theyre the only one that will ship internationally... pricing seems competitive and service is good, plus product range is excellent. although still waiting for NXT 2.0 to appear on their new products page!

Comment

Might be time to start a new Poll as Autopia doesn't carry our line any longer, not sure about CMA?
                              Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

True, add Kevin Brown as he's a authorized Meguiars dealer with experience and know how to make sure you get the right stuff too.
                                Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');