• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Online Megs Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Online Megs Vendor

Meguiars.com and ADS go without saying.

However, there is one more "online vendor" everybody should be aware of: Kevin Brown.

Not only he is up there among the best with knowledge and experience in the product line, and is a pleasure to work with, but he is also a treasure trove of having such a rare items in stock like G500 rotary handle is.

Comment

Originally posted by ZoranC View Post
      Meguiars.com and ADS go without saying.

However, there is one more "online vendor" everybody should be aware of: Kevin Brown.

Not only he is up there among the best with knowledge and experience in the product line, and is a pleasure to work with, but he is also a treasure trove of having such a rare items in stock like G500 rotary handle is.

I agree. Lets not forget the way he packs the order. Very safe and leak proof.

It is obvious he puts allot of extra care and love into the order.

Kevin, this is for you.....
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I have purchased from both Meguiar's Direct and ADS. Both were positive experiences, but I have to give the nod to ADS. Better prices, no tax, and speedy delivery. The two times I ordered from ADS I used standard shipping and received the packages two days.

Mike
        Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Since my first vote for ADS I have successfully completed probably 5-6 more orders...and even still I have not a single negative thing to say about ADS.

For anyone out there even remotely hesitant to buy online, let me say this...with ADS you NEED NOT WORRY! He's as safe, secure, legitimate, honest, and quick as one could possibly hope for.

Rick truly cares for and appreciates his customers, and to be honest, he's one of the biggest reasons I tend to work almost exclusively with Meguiar's products. No joke, I literally seek out information on products he carries so I can learn to use what ADS sells for the fact that I prefer his prices and policies (and the shopping experience) over everything else.

That's a strong statement!

Comment

So can somebody provide Kevin's site? I would like to check it out.

Thanks!

Comment

Does anybody know where I can purchase something and get free shipping? It's just a matter of principle to me. If I have to pay for the product and pay for them to ship it I don't need it. I even have a code for Ebay for free shipping.
              2007 Dodge Nitro SLT - Light Khaki Metallic
              2009 Dodge Challenger R/T - B5 Blue Pearl (Can only dream)

Comment

Originally posted by somarr View Post
                So can somebody provide Kevin's site? I would like to check it out.
                He does not have a Web site (yet) but if you PM him here, user name Kevin Brown, that should be good enough. After all it is Meguiar's that he sells.

Comment

I have had a couple fantastic orders through ADS, some of the best service I've ever seen. Having said that, I live in Nashville, TN....about 2 minutes from the Mirror Glaze plant where they bottle some, if not all of the products. It's crazy to me that I can't go buy a bottle of M105 directly from Meguiars and not have things shipped from TN to Arizona then back to TN. Can anyone from Meguiars chime in on this?
                  NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I was wondering the reasoning to this question too Colonel, since I live right outside of Nashville as well. Hopefully Mike or someone else at Meguiar's can chime in.
                    '05 Arctic Blue Pearl Acura TSX
                    '03 Silver Lexus RX 300

Comment

• Re: Best Online Megs Vendor

ADS no question about it.
                      Joel
                      Firefighter/EMT-B
                      Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
                      "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
                      '99 F-150

Comment

Vic Freeman from Sparkle Auto, fast and always quick on the email response.

Comment

So far Ive dealt with and had positive results with Megs.com,autogeek and ADS my favorite is ADS because they offer quantities that allow u to try different products without buying the full sizes and their prices are good so you'l go back and order the gallon.

Comment

ADS - My Online One Stop Shopping for car care products!
                            Robert

Comment

I order my products from Meguiars.com
                              Nick
                              Tucker's Detailing Services
                              815-954-0773
                              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Meg's Direct is my favorite.
                                -Freeman