• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Online Megs Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Online Megs Vendor

Originally posted by hibble1 View Post
    So far Ive dealt with and had positive results with Megs.com,autogeek and ADS my favorite is ADS because they offer quantities that allow u to try different products without buying the full sizes and their prices are good so you'l go back and order the gallon.
    x2 + I usually get my stuff next day!
    Schotography

Comment

Just wanted to give Kevin Brown a fair shake on this poll!

I've chatted with him behind the scenes and the help he has given me in the past has been priceless.

Recently, we were chatting and he asked me if there were any products I would like to try.

I responded with products that I have not tried yet and we also discussed Mirka products. I merrily told him what I haven't tried and explained that I wasn't looking for a handout.

Lo and behold, I received some little sample bottles of products along with different sized/grit of Mirka sanding disks along with some pads. Now, I have to do homework with the Mirka products and do some playing around with them.

Besides his awesome show-offs and extreme make-overs he is an authorized Meguiar's dealer with the know how of the products for your application. Heck, you can probably tell him what your working on, condition of paint and he can set you up with what products you need so you don't buy products you may not need. He knows his stuff, Hand, DA and Rotary to boot!

Just my .02 worth.
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

ADS gives you free stuff!

Comment

Pakshak gets my vote. I live in Hawaii.

Comment

I just joined the Truth in Detailing forum and as I was clicking through a few threads, I found one member's hyperlink to a manufacturer of shop vacs. The manufacturer posted a page listing all of the online auto detailing vendors that carry their products, and many of these vendors carry Megs detailing products as well.

Here's the link to that page (http://www.metrovacworld.com/Shopping/distributors.asp?select=VA&Submit=GO!)

Comment

Autodetailingsolutions (ADS).
              -Supplies at my door within 5-7 days of placing my order.
              -My most recent order (49 lbs of stuff) for only $16 shipping! Tracking # provided as well. UPS if I recall.
              -They have everything I need.
              -The proprietor/owner guy of the site, Rick, responds to my email queries within 1 day of me asking. Very concise, polite.
              -And probably the best of all...the best darn prices for Megs supplies around. No sales, no hassle, just awesome prices all the time. I can't praise this guy enough. My 3rd order so far @ ~$400 spent total, and I'm loving every bit of it so far.
              Thanks for supporting my hobby, Rick & Co at ADS!

And I have to throw in some thanks for all the members here & Megs Reps in the forums who are so helpful!

Comment

at the moment i order from DemonTweeks in England.Very hard to find in Italy.

Comment

demontweaks?

Man.....i havent heard about that website in ages....I remember i used to have a friend of mine looking at their catalogue and commenting on how expensive they were!!!

Anyway, Ive had a friend of mine order stuff from amazon and ADS and he's going to ship it across to me. Ill see what he has to say about dealing with ADS....before i vote.

Comment

i saw a website called detailing.com but i use the meguiars chemical truck.

Comment

Try Amazon, They have a good selection and if you have Amazon Prime you get free shipping. Just ordered some M105 on sat. and will have it by tuesday! I like ADS also but shipping takes a full week (like their sample program). Guy.
                      Guy
                      01 Mustang GT

Comment

I have to say AutoGeek. They price match, they ship to Canada and they base their shipping rates by price. I don't have to guess how much it is going to cost to get the product to me.

Comment

For Canadians - Detailingdepot.ca

For Americans- Autodetailingsolutions.com

For the world- Autogeek.com ( because they ship everywhere )

Comment

I like purchasing my Meguiars products through Kevin Brown. I always ask that he puts a special blessing on my goods. Plus, if you ever have a question regarding there products, Kevin is always there to lend a helping hand/ear. I can't think of anyone who knows Meguiars products better then KB

Comment

+1 for KB!!

I get tons of stuff from KB!!!!
                              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

How do you order through Kevin Brown?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');