• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Dressings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Dressings

Hello everyone. I have been quite hesitant to get into interior dressings because of blotching, etc. I feel like it is the missing link in my business as I now only use a micro towel with a dab of soapy water. Looks good, but natural. Can i have some instruction on the products available, and the right way to use them?

Thanks

Re: Interior Dressings

M40 seems like the best with Hyper Dressing behind that. Spray on your towel then apply.
    AeroCleanse, LLC
    Wisconsin's Elite Detailing Service
    www.aerocleanse.com

Comment

For a business, you would likely want the bulk products like #40 or Hyper-Dressing.

#40 has a mild cleaning ability to it, while Hyper-Dressing can be diluted to the glossiness you want.

I like to apply and then let it sit for 5 minutes, then wipe off excess.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

M40, Hyper Dressing diluted to your liking or the consumer Natural Shine or that glossy shine of NXT Tech Protect which is an All In One product but not sold in bulk. I love M40 for my interior.
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

I really like #40. It goes on even. Not caked on. Just remember to wipe it down after 10-15 minutes to give it that smooth look.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Quick Interior Detailer. Leaves the dash clean with a nice flat natural look.
            If its fast, loud, and runs on a flammable liquid...count me in.

Comment

#40 is my favorite. I've been using it for years. It leaves a nice shine and it's not geasy like other stuff out there. I was using Water Based Dressing from the Detailer Line for a while and liked that too. It's thick but can be deluted like Hyper Dressing but I always reach for #40. It has very mild cleaning ability which is nice.

Comment

I use #40

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');