• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT All Metal Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT All Metal Polish

Purchased the entire Nxt product line direct,and on an addsent with the product was mentioned "Nxt All Metal Polish". Your customer representatives didn't know when it would be available.
    Do you know Mike?
    JPN

Im not sure when it will be out but it is very similar to there Gold Class Metal Polish. I think the NXT has a few more protectants in it.
    It is jaw dropping how well it works. My car has a good amount of chrome on it and WOW, turned my gas cap into the the most flawless mirror I have seen.
    ---
    "there's nothing wrong with a man that a Playstation 2
    and a copy of Vice City can't cure."
    -Tycho Brahe

Comment

Re: NXT All Metal Polish

Originally posted by Jon P. Nusbaum
      Purchased the entire NXT product line direct, and on an ad sent with the product mentioned "NXT All Metal Polish". Your customer representatives didn't know when it would be available.
      Do you know Mike?
      NXT All Metal Polysh will be available through direct sales starting April 1st.

This means you can either order from Meguiar’s website, www.meguiars.com or through Meguiar's Customer Care Hotline at 1-800-347-5700

The unique feature this new Metal polish offers is it's anti-corrosion agents, which will dramatically slow down corrosion to metal surfaces.

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike,
        When will NXT metal polysh be available in stores.
        How will the anti-corrison protectents hold up on unclear coated wheels? How do the protectents guard against winter's salt and sand? Can this be used with the PC?

Eric
        Last edited by Teak; Jan 30, 2004, 06:42 PM.
        Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

You're either trying to signal high flying aircraft or deflect alien rays with this thing aren't you?? LOL

Don
          12/27/2015
          "Darth Camaro"
          2013 Camaro ... triple black
          323 hp V6, 6 speed manual

Comment

Re: Re: NXT All Metal Polish

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
            NXT All Metal Polysh will be available through direct sales starting April 1st.

This means you can either order from Meguiar’s website, www.meguiars.com or through Meguiar's Customer Care Hotline at 1-800-347-5700

The unique feature this new Metal polish offers is it's anti-corrosion agents, which will dramatically slow down corrosion to metal surfaces.

Mike
            Mike - you mean all those other metal polishes out there that I've been using don't have this stuff to slow down corosion? I gotta get me some. I hope Wal-Mart gets it first like tey did with the NXT Wax since there's one near my house.

Comment

hey 2hotford -that's some awesome looking boat you got there.

I'd love to do that to my Bass Tracker, but I'd be afraid it would scare all the lunkers away.

Is that NXT metal polish THAT good?

Comment

check that boat out wow! Impresive
                Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');