• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Detailer Line Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Detailer Line Idea

Need a Detailer Line (Or Mirror Glaze Line) Interior Quick Detailer type product. I use the tar out of this stuff but it gets expensive buying it per bottle.

Re: A Detailer Line Idea

It's pretty cheap on ADS...you can also use APC+ for a lot of the situations you might use the Quik Interior spray. Of course, both have a spot in my arsenal...

Comment

Yeah, I would buy a gallon of QID in heartbeat. I go through a lot of it also.
      Jason

Comment

I know it would not be cost efficient, but for all of us forum members every product should be sold at least in a 1/2 gallon size.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by Lumadar View Post
          It's pretty cheap on ADS...you can also use APC+ for a lot of the situations you might use the Quik Interior spray. Of course, both have a spot in my arsenal...

What I use it for, I have a lot of Customers that just want their interior wiped down for dust and stuff like that. Not necessarily "clean" the panels, just wipe them down.

Comment

UQD/QD buy the gallon and Tire Shine by the gallon
            Matt

Comment

I use lots of QID around the house too in addition to the cars being wiped down every week.

Comment

This has been a fairly reoccurring request in this forum, I think the first person to request this was Scott Hair aka Scottwax when the product first came out.

Basically the product manager for this line has to determine if they bring this product out in gallon jugs if there's enough business demand and enthusiast demand to warrant it's production.

To bring this about from a grassroots approach the way to do it would be through word-of-mouth advertising or in other words share with as many of your friends as possible what a great product this is, especially in any aspect of the professional detailing industry because this product would come out in the Mirror Glaze Professional Detailer Line and thus distribution would be via PBE stores and Detailing supply channels. It will not come out via AutoZone, Target and Walmart.

So tell your friends or better yet... show your friends....

Mike Phillips
                760-515-0444
                showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');