• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New and needing some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and needing some help!

Hi everyone, I have always taken care of my vehicles, but now finally I have a brand new one, and really am getting fanatical! I am sure I will get some excellent tips here. I am not very pleased with the choices I have made so far with my new car, still have some swirl marks, left from the dealer, trying to get rid of them, I hate them! So I am here in Florida and will be asking alot of questions! Thank you, goatsad

Re: New and needing some help!

The only reason some people get lost in thought... is because it is unfamiliar territory for them.
    --VoicesInMyHead--
    0101011101100101001000000100000101110010011001010010000001000111011001010110010101101011

Comment

Welcome! Fire away with some questions after reading up all the usual posts. There is a lot of great info on here.
      Dans Tech Reviews | Wii Shopper

Comment

Hi and welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Comment

Welcome!
          Navy Blue Metallic Pearl 2002 Camaro Z28: Build in progress. (416" LS3/9" Rear End/TH400/200 Shot)
          Superior Blue Metallic 2005 Trailblazer LS: !Badges/!Molding/20% Tint/Stealth Audio in Progress

Comment

Welcome to MOL

Comment

to mol.

Not to far from you. I am up in New Port Richey.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');