• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultraluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultraluster

Hey everyone,

I know how we have debated the merits of the paint protection plans that are offered at the dealer. Here is one that I have not heard of until now.
    This is a plan sold by a local mobile detailer. Its called Ultraluster.

He claims in his flyer the following: " Why use water, when its as simple as Spray, Wipe and buff".
    "Why waste your time washing and waxing , when you can do it all in one pass". By using his system you are applying a acrylic polymer that protects from the elements and the sun. It also "prevents scratching and will last for months". He also guarantees it will be "streak and scratch Free".

Then he goes on to tell about his other products
    tire and trim
    leather
    metal
    clabar
    bug

I wonder if this guy is getting any business? Must be a great product that no matter how dirty your car is he can just spray wipe and buff a finish that you will love.

Just had to tell you guys about this. I thought it was very funny.
    quality creates its own demand

Re: Ultraluster

Sounds like a new knock-off of the Dri Wash 'N Guard product.

Basically a quick detailer with some kind of protection included for usually a very premium price to pay for the different levels in their business model.

Or use UQD

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

It also "prevents scratching and will last for months". He also guarantees it will be "streak and scratch Free".

Hummm..... prevents scratching and guarantees streak free and scratch free?

Sounds like hyped claim.
      Let me pull out my Brillo pad and test out his claim.

Comment

His name is not Billy Mayes is it?
        You repair things with tools. You fix things with a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by dvtldav View Post
          LOL!!!

Yeah...I'll pass

Comment

This guys whole flyer had me laughing when I was reading it yesterday. Just wanted to share it with you guys.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Xtreme-Klean View Post
                Let me pull out my Brillo pad and test out his claim.
                I was thinking the same thing. See if he'll let you work a brillo pad on his hood for a bit.
                Scott

Comment

whoa fellas...I happen to have this product in my shop and people love it...it works...Dont knock it if you havent seen it in action

Comment

Originally posted by waterlessdetail View Post
                    whoa fellas...I happen to have this product in my shop and people love it...it works...Dont knock it if you havent seen it in action
                    Do you happen to have some before and after (and action) pictures? We would all be very interested to see this apparent miracle product do its thing.

Comment

Yes, please post some pics of it in action. I would love to see how it works.

Comment

Just to throw this in. When I was at my last show. This guy walked over to my car and looked it over and then tried to solicite ultraluster to me. I kindly told him I detail my own car and use UQD on a regular basis. He said it would get rid of swirls and would last me six months and I said no thanks. I will stick to what I am doing now. He kept dragging on how it would get rid of all the swirls and it will last. I almost felt insulted like he was saying I do not know how to detail a car.
                        Alex
                        1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
                        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
                        1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Kind of curious to see this product in action.

Comment

My website has the company produced videos that shows the before and after as well as the product in action...I dont personally have any pictures yet..I decided to go waterless because of regulations with water runoffs and drainage and so far its worked out good for me starting up.....but I'll be sure to snap some photos when i can and then post it...

Comment

Originally posted by waterlessdetail View Post
                              My website has the company produced videos that shows the before and after as well as the product in action...I don't personally have any pictures yet..I decided to go waterless because of regulations with water runoffs and drainage and so far its worked out good for me starting up.....but I'll be sure to snap some photos when i can and then post it...
                              Our research shows that you sell UltraLuster so promoting your product on this forum is against the rules.

Forum Rules

Promoting a product without first letting people know you're associated with the product and/or company and have a vested interest and even a profit motive behind promoting the product or company is the definition of a Shill.

A forum member by the name of renbent recently banned themselves for promoting UltraLuster on our forum. We sent her an e-mail and asked her to verify yet received no reply.

Going into business for yourself or to promote and sell another companies products is entrepreneurship at it's best but it's not right to try to glean sales off the hard work of others. We've invested almost 5 years in building up this forum as a resource for accurate how-to information among online detailing enthusiasts.

To join this forum and in your first few posts try to start carving out some sales from our members is not the right way to be successful in your business endeavor. Your two best options is to find an established discussion forum like Autopia and pay to be a Vendor. (Noticed you were a member over there too), or start your own forum and invest you time and money into building it up into a successful community.

So again, our research show you have a vested interest in promoting UltraLuster and you can do that, but you can't do it here. You even listed in your account settings a page for UltraLuster as your homepage?

Forum Rules

12. No Commercial sales or samples from competing companies. One post trying to hawk your wares and you will have banned yourself permanently.

Mike Phillips
                              760-515-0444
                              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');