• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Product - Headlight & Clear Plastic Restoration Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Product - Headlight & Clear Plastic Restoration Kit

Just be careful of the interior side if it has defrosters. You don't want to break the defroster lines as they are very fragile.

Comment

Originally posted by xantonin View Post
      Just be careful of the interior side if it has defrosters. You don't want to break the defroster lines as they are very fragile.
      ah, thanks for the tip! I would have never thought about that.
      Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
      If you mean the flexible clear plastic window?

The "Yes" PlastX works great for remove scratches and the whitish, foggy, and sometimes even yellow oxidation that builds up on this type of plastic.

Use a clean soft foam applicator pad and maybe tape off any convertible top material next to the plastic so you don't stain it as some convertible tops have a textured weave and it can be hard to get dried residue out of the weave.

Thanks Mike!
      Round House Kick...

Comment

I'm interested in trying this product, however I'm not able to find a retailer sofar that carries it. Anyone who can point me in the right direction for stores in Ontario Canada it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');