• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominated as "best detailer" in Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nominated as "best detailer" in Los Angeles

you certantly got my vote!
    2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

and superior shine takes the lead!!!!

Comment

Neat stuff Joe- I put a good word in for you. You deserve it in my book.

Comment

Joe, you are the greatest detailier in the LA area, hands down. But, with that said, internet surveys like this are not accurate. It becomes a race of who has the most friends. Just like you posting this up here, and these guys from across the country voting for you(some who have never even seen your work). The other guy is probably doing the same thing throughout other message boards.

So, if you do loose to the other guy. It doesn't mean that he's the better detailer. It just means he has more friends than you
          2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
          2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
          2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

You guys are crazy!!! LOL !! I didn't expect it but thanks for voting for me.

Nick the voting is informal, no prize money, etc... I have allot of write ups on here so most have a pretty good idea of what kind of work Superior Shine turns out.

I have a newsletter that goes out to 334 of my clients. I will include "news" about the contest to 334 people so lets see what happens.

You gotta love FRIENDS!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Done. You've got my vote too and there is a HUGE difference in lead.

you've got 53%. Your closest rival is at 33%. But your job speaks for itself. Contratulations
              " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                I am not sure there is a prize but bragging rights would be cool!

The above link is the wrong one. This is the correct one - VOTE BEST L.A. DETAILER

I am tied for 3rd -LOL!! - STANDING
                I held first place for awhile. I was just bumped to 2nd place this weekend.
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I held first place for awhile. I was just bumped to 2nd place this weekend.
                  Time to start spreading the news on other forums

Comment

He Joe,

Congrats from the The Best Detailing in Riverside County winner

myfoxla.cityvoter.com/custom-auto-detail/biz/95617

[Edit: No clickable links until you've hit the 30 post benchmark. -Mike Phillips]

Forum Rules

9. Clickable Links are allowed after new members have over 30 substantial posts . Self-promoting clickable links are not allowed and will not be tolerated in messages. Self-promoting links are allowed in signature Lines once a member reaches Level 2 Privileges. Self-promoting statements or phone numbers are also not allowed in your posts.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by dr_detail View Post
                      He Joe,

Congrats from the The Best Detailing in Riverside County winner

myfoxla.cityvoter.com/custom-auto-detail/biz/95617
                      Hey Aaron, Glad to see you around.

So what is the prize? I hear it is a million dollars!?!?!

Comment

Logged in and gave you my vote Joe.

Comment

Hey Aaron, Glad to see you around.

So what is the prize? I hear it is a million dollars!?!?!
                          OMGosh--A MILLION DOLLARS -- my check must still be in the mail.....

Let's see you'll win braggin' rights, a possible blurb on the news (if FOX is reading this -- I'm still waiting!!), discount offers on advertising packages, and a very nice (suitable for framing) picture award of your acheivement.

But if I remember right, this'll be 2 years running "Best Of LA" for you wont it?

Comment

You got my vote!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');