• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just thought I would post a pic of my Bike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just thought I would post a pic of my Bike.

Here is my daily commuter. I ride it maybe 50 to 60 miles a day. and then I will ride it on the weekends after work maybe a hundred miles. I bought it with 3,000 miles and now it has 11,000 miles. I have had it two years. I have to get a valve adjustment really soon. and get the oil changed.

Here is a pic of it with my new Yoshi Pipe nice and shiny.
    I Use DC2 polish and use the NXT 2.0, No need to clean it, it is near perfect.
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: Just thought I would post a pic of my Bike.

I like how your bike has a single tone paint job unlike the other sports bikes i usually see with flashy stripes and decals

Comment

Thanks man. I call my bike the silver bullet.
      Alex
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Clean look > "Busy" look any day of the week. Just like 'stangs, am I right?
        Last edited by Markus Kleis; Sep 19, 2008, 10:41 PM. Reason: Removing possibly offensive/ambiguous language

Comment

Bike looks very nice. Bet it is pretty easy on gas.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Nice bike

Mike
            Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Nice bike, ride safe

Comment

Yes it is very easy on gas. It takes about 17 bucks to fill full after a 200 miles on the tank. That is the main reason why I ride it, plus easy parking at college. Thanks for the compliments guys.
                Alex
                1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Nice, I'd love to get a bike.
                  One of these would be great, though a little much to start off with
                  2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Yes that bike you posted is the GSXR 1000. Now I have riden a ZX10R for Kawasaki and it is insane and way to much for just riding around on the street. I do the press event at kawasaki for the past two years.I have written articles for Kawi and they like it. So far i have had two articles published in I think 10 papers. Now that GSXR is way to much power. I would recommend you to get a 750cc once you have had some experince. These 750cc and 1000 are way extreme. barely twist the throttle and the front wheel comes off the ground.The ZX10R is amazing. My 600 does that but not to extreme. I would recommend you to get a 250 or 500cc bike to start. Or you can get a 1992 suziki Bandit 400cc four banger which is fun my brother has one. paid 1500 bucks and it has 11,000 miles.
                    Alex
                    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

oh believe me, those 1000's scare the carp outta me. As many times as Ive been to the drag strip, and seen guys ride brand new bikes as fast as they are.

I may start out on a Suzuki GS500F, it's only a twin cylinder, so it'll be good to start. I'm a bit big for a Kawi 250R, but we'll see, my riding days are a few years away, starting on a cruiser might be a possiblity as well. I like the honda shadows
                      2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

If you get a GS500F be careful and put a after market oil cooler. They are oil cooled. This guy in my college class has one and it over heated and warped the head. My first bike was a Ninja 250, I loved that bike. Fun to ride. If you get cruiser get a bigger one that is over 900cc because they are gutless with only being a 900cc.
                        Alex
                        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');