• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternate bail out plan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alternate bail out plan....

A new one will be proposed. It will probably keep going until there is one.

Comment

It already has for many! Several of us are united and taking matters into our own hands. We are contributing to each others businesses with solid marketing and sales systems that will continue to allow us to attract and maintain clients.

Any business, especially luxury based businesses such as detailing has and will be affected...for a few...this situation will not be all that bad...remember...the cream rises to the top!

Originally posted by waterlessdetail View Post
      I think if it was distributed between all the home owners to pay off or catch up on their mortgages, instead of everyone 18+, then maybe we can re-energize the economy....But it didnt pass anyway so what do you guys think will happen now? how will this affect our industry?
      Renny Doyle
      Attention To Details
      "Detailers of Air Force One"
      www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

Originally posted by waterlessdetail View Post
        how will this affect our industry?
        Not being in the business for a living, I would guess that there will be a slowdown. The local pros (some of which look to be in name only) seemed to generate the most business keeping the vehicles of realtors presentable. In my area, that realty business has dropped off a cliff. From what I read, discresionary spending, which auto detailing is for most, is drying up pretty fast. Higher gas prices (for mobile operators), water and enviromental restrictions, and soon likely higher insurance costs will not be helpful.

The survivors will be the ones offering the highest quality work...IMO

Mort

Comment

My English teacher had u write a response to what we would do with our share of $450,000. I just wrote that I would spend the entire amount on an ipod. I'll see what she says when she reads that. I guess that's why shes not a math teacher...
          1988 Toyota Tercel 1.5l I4 - AKA the BEAST
          1994 BMW 325CI
          2008 Honda Odyssey EX-L
          SR Detailing

Comment

The solution is simply to add some zeros and have Uncle Sam cough up 85,000,000,000,000, 'cause I got my $425,000 all planned out.

Comment

Originally posted by seth1066 View Post
              The solution is simply to add some zeros and have Uncle Sam cough up 85,000,000,000,000, 'cause I got my $425,000 all planned out.
              There we go!!

I'll take my 425,000 and move to Costa Rica -
              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Here is a real plan that works for WE THE PEOPLE!

I fear we the people are going to get the stinky end of this deal...the politicians need to start listening to real business leaders.

People like Steve Wynn and others are speaking in line with the above plan...the last thing this country needs is our goverment taking over a bunch of bad paper...we can not seem to run the programs we already have in government hands...how will DC run this?

I spent this morning sending this plan to all of our Congressmen and Senators alike...I doubt it will do much but I felt a need to take action...I hope others are doing the same...if you own a detailing business...or any business...you should be taking action!
                Renny Doyle
                Attention To Details
                "Detailers of Air Force One"
                www.detailingsuccess.com

Comment

This plan makes so much sense....Its unfortunate that they probably will still do things the hard way no matter what sensible plan lands on their desk...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');