• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charity wash supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charity wash supplies

To answer your original question, I would go with the Deep crystal car wash. They have it available in my neck of the woods at the Dollar General store for $3.00 a bottle. It's a very good product. Hope the car wash is a success.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by VonLego View Post
      Oh man that foam master is tight... I am running low on soap and might just grab that in my next purchase. I use gold class soap now, but I can't imagine much of a difference between soaps. They are all Meguiars, and as such can't be to bad.
      No Doubt! I got one just because I'm a gadget hound (if it looks like fun, I have to play with it). Turned out to be one of my favorite tools for many things. Along with the cars and trucks, I use it to wash the house, plants, fences, decks....................anything that needs to be cleaned. I'm considering tiling the bathrooms floor to ceiling and installing a floor drain, just so I can use it in the house.

I've used Deep Crystal, Super Soap (came with it from ADS), #62 Car Wash and Shampoo plus in it. So far the Shampoo plus is the overall winner for me, works great and smells good. #62 is a close second and may actually be better; it foams a lot more, is very slick to the touch and leaves a very high gloss. But it has a chemical smell to it that I don't care for much (Shampoo plus smells like bubble gum).
      Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Were are you located? Maybe some of us will lone you use some of our equiptment.

Comment

Thank you for the offer but Tampa Florida area might be a good drive. I want to thank everyone for their advice on this subject. Tomorrow I will be ordering the supplies.

Comment

Your welcome. There are members in Tampa too.

Comment

Were are you . I am just north of Tampa.
              quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');