• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha 1 piece leather racing suit $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 1 piece leather racing suit $350

I am posting this racing suit up for my dad. He wants to sell it. It is Yellow and white and black so it will look good with the 40th annaversery yamaha. Only worn twice. I will have pics up later. The size is a 44. It fits on me and its a little big. I will have pics up later. My dad would like to get $350 dollars for it.
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: Yamaha 1 piece leather racing suit $350

Wow, thats weird.
    I'm actually interested in some new leathers Not sure about the Yamaha logo though.
    I was a professional motorcycle roadracer for about 16 years. Raced for some high profile teams in years past. But retired back in '98. I recently got invited to participate with an endurance team, and looking for a set of leathers.

Can you post up some pics for me, or email me some?

Nick
    2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
    2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
    2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

Here are some pics.

Alex
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Hmmm, that's a lot of Yamaha.
        Let me think about it a bit. I'd have to remove all of the "Yamaha" logo's since I'll be on a Ducati sponsored bike. I figured it was just one Yamaha logo across the front or something, not 6 Yamaha logo's

Nick
        2008 Meguiar's Batmobile Team
        2008 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
        2009 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team
        2010 Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team

Comment

The reason why my dad has the suit is that it was the only one on ebay and had to buy it if he wanted to ride on infineon Raceway. He was riding a Kawasaki with these leathers with the Yamaha logos on. For a joke the PR guys at kawi took blue painters tape and covered the logos.
          Alex
          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');