• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get together bbq in pomona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get together bbq in pomona

Here’s a link to the rsvp thread: http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27720

PC.

Comment

Anytime you can make it will be dandy. Like I said this is just a fun get together while I'm detailing my COBRA. It will go until ????.

Comment

HI EVERYBODY

Thought I would post this in case someone is trying to MAPQUEST directions to my place. JOSHUA LANE & JOSHUA STREET are the same place. The city can't make up its mind on what to call this place, going back & forth on callign it LANE or STREET.

Comment

Looks like we can make it, the Santa Ana winds won't be here 'till Sunday. If it becomes a Red Flag day I won't be there. And thanks for having us!

Oh yea, map-quest is the worst! Quit using it, it's always wrong. Use Google or Yahoo. Comes right up with a "street view" of the house and motor home, NICE PLACE, (and I think hell make us wash his motor home, lol)

Comment

Be good to meet you. , Yeah, I don't normally use MAPQUEST but i know alot of people do. I hate it. I normally use GOOGLE. One of the other actors I work with used MAPQUEST once to find a movie location we were going to & MAPQUEST was about 2 mile off in the wrong direction. Luckily he happened to call me & I was able to quide him into the set. One time MAPQUEST acutally told some people that WARNER BROS STUDIOS in BURBANK was not a good search [& they had the address in there]

Washing the RV ain't on the schedule, for awhile anyway.

Comment

LOL! Happens all the time to my gf. At there work they alway use mapquack and everyone gets lost every event! My gf just said "mapquest, it'll be a quest when you use it".

Comment

Well, I know of some agencies I deal with that has told their people "If you use MAPQUEST to find where you are suppose to be & your late don't use MAPQUEST as your excuse."

Comment

on our way

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');