• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M105 in action...my girlfriend tries M105!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M105 in action...my girlfriend tries M105!!

Yup. It's THAT good of a product that even a complete and total amateur with ZERO experience can buff out scratches and swirls so deep that you likely couldn't get them by PC. Seriously, this product changes *everything* that we know about defect removal...that's not an exaggeration.

Here's a few pics of my girlfriend putting some M105 to work by hand in some hard to reach areas. She was able to achieve the same level of correction by hand in 1-2 passes that I was getting with a rotary!

I'll snag some better "afters" tomorrow, as the ones I took didn't focus well enough to even be worth viewing.

Re: M105 in action...my girlfriend tries M105!!

Awesome! I'm excited to try #105. Do you think you could do the whole car by hand and get better results then anything with a PC? (I'm way too concerned about accidentally burning the paint to use a rotary, as are most of us "prosumer" level detailers on here)

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
      ..Here's a few pics of my girlfriend putting some M105 to work by hand in some hard to reach areas...
      Hey, why can't I get my girlfriend to try M105? Maybe it's because my wife would FREAK!

Naw, just kidding. I have neither.

You are right-on target, though. M105 has reset the bar.
      Kevin Brown
      NXTti Instructor, Meguiar's/Ford SEMA Team, Meguiar's Distributor/Retailer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post
        Hey, why can't I get my girlfriend to try M105? Maybe it's because my wife would FREAK!
        Hey, if your wife is that posessive of M105 give your girlfriend M95

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Brown View Post

Naw, just kidding. I have neither.

You are right-on target, though. M105 has reset the bar.
          LOL...I like that joke

Originally posted by OhioCarBuff View Post
          Awesome! I'm excited to try #105. Do you think you could do the whole car by hand and get better results then anything with a PC? (I'm way too concerned about accidentally burning the paint to use a rotary, as are most of us "prosumer" level detailers on here)
          That's hard to say, but it is possible. M105 will take out some amazingly stubborn stuff by hand. You might just need to break it down and do 1-2 panels a day for a few days or something since you might wear your arms out

Comment

That is so good to know. Can't wait to get my hands on some.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Originally posted by kevin brown View Post
              hey, why can't i get my girlfriend to try m105? Maybe it's because my wife would freak!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');