• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford and GM stock market situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ford and GM stock market situation

I have seen a so called spy shot of a 2010 hood, and YUM! Seems like the new one is going to be a monster (I hope!) if that hood is actually needed, tee-hee!

Comment

I have also read about maybe Ford putting in a stroked 281 to a 302. making about 400HP, but that is just a rumor.
      Alex
      1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
      1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

From TMN:

There are many more pictures, I can start a dedicated thread if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
          From TMN:

There are many more pictures, I can start a dedicated thread if anyone is interested.
          We're these supposed to be top secret photos?

Don't want to see anyone get into trouble. If you do share more, it would probably better to start a dedicated thread.

Don't get into trouble and don't get us into trouble.

Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Tyler go ahead and start a dedicated thread I think that would be cool. These photos are on a public mustang enthusiats sites. They are teaser pics to make us guess what it will look like. I am sure we are not going to get into trouble or get Megs online in trouble b/c these photos are viewable to the public. Oh and GM has fallen to its all time low in the stock market since 1950 supposidly. Ford is at I think 2.08 a share. I am nervous of what will happen.
            Alex
            1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Does it look like this?

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                We're these supposed to be top secret photos?

Don't want to see anyone get into trouble. If you do share more, it would probably better to start a dedicated thread.

Don't get into trouble and don't get us into trouble.

No trouble for either of us! As pointed out, it is on other public sites. Now the person that wasn't, I imagine, supposed to take it...

Originally posted by 03mach1 View Post
                Tyler go ahead and start a dedicated thread I think that would be cool. These photos are on a public mustang enthusiats sites. They are teaser pics to make us guess what it will look like. I am sure we are not going to get into trouble or get Megs online in trouble b/c these photos are viewable to the public. Oh and GM has fallen to its all time low in the stock market since 1950 supposidly. Ford is at I think 2.08 a share. I am nervous of what will happen.
                Will do. To get back on topic, I was planning on going out and buying some tomorrow, but I may wait a bit longer. It went up a little ways towards the end of the day, but we will see. It is only supposed to get worse for now...

Originally posted by BlueZero View Post
                Does it look like this?

Nope, different and hideous IMO concept, providing that is the one that I am thinking of (haven't seen any others so I am pretty sure that is what it is). I can put some pics up of that too. I'll get all of the pictures together and get a thread going for the Mustang news.

Comment

I am watching Ford stock and it is up. but not much. I am trying to convice my dad to let me buy some. If I buy some then I have a voice in the company not big voice but I can say something in the share holders meeting.
                  Alex
                  1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

Under $2 now. I am getting ready to head out of the house and down to see about buying some!

Comment

I talked to my dad and he said i will be making a mistake. But Oh well I believe in the company so I hope it goes up. At least ford is not where circuit city is they are at .43 cents a share.
                      Alex
                      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

I just bought 100 shares of Ford . Now I can join in the share holders meeting if I want to in detroit.
                        Alex
                        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

I think I read somewhere that GM & Chrysler may have something going together as in an acquisition.
                          Jesse

2009-2014 Meguiar's/Car Crazy SEMA Team
                          www.ShineTechAutoDetail.com
                          Facebook www.detailing.com

Comment

GM and Chrysler are talking about it, orignialy they were talking about maybe Ford GM and chrysler joining together but Ford said no. Reports say that Ford has plenty of reserve cash to stay alive and GM may not have enough to stay afloat along with Chrysler. But if the big three joined up well I guess you can call it the American motor corp or AMC.
                            Alex
                            1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551

Comment

General Mopar....

Comment

According to sources Ford, has sufficient liquidity to make it through to 2010 without additional funding.Ford shares are up 78% since the first of the year in mid-day trading today at 4.38. The trading range of Ford share in the last 52 weeks was $1.01 to $8.79
                                Penny Stocks Pick Alerts
                                Hot Penny Stocks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');