• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got some Meguiar's #16, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got some Meguiar's #16, now what?

Well, they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery so here goes ...

... for those of use still loyal to the Crown of England, may I present how we are to open our tins of Meguiars #16:

Any others out there feel free to help complete the M16 instruction guide for your locale

Comment

Re: Got some Meguiar's #16, now what?

My smugglers finally delivered my tin of M16 today. Heck if I know why I needed to own a tin. I'm sticking with NXT through the winter for my car, and in the spring I'll be trying M26, either by itself or as a topper on NXT. So I don't know when I'll ever get around to wanting to try #16 ... yet I had to have a tin. It is now sitting on my bookshelf next to my tin of Harly Wax, which I probably won't ever use either. I will bequeath both to my children. Let them figure out what to do with them.

Al
      Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
      --Al Kimel

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');