• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpet Cleaning Brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet Cleaning Brush

I was a detailer at my local Honda/Chevy/Hyundai dealership about 2 years back and I remember having this air powered rotary brush we used to clean carpets with. I would like to own one for myself but have no idea what exactly it is called or where to get it. I guess if I knew what it was called I could find out where to get it. Anyhow, does anyone know what I am talking about or where to obtain one?

I don't know about air powered. But I know you can get a carpet brush that fits the Porter Cable (G-100) polisher at Top of the Line.

Comment

Re: Carpet Cleaning Brush

Originally posted by per4mancemonster
      I was a detailer at my local Honda/Chevy/Hyundai dealership about 2 years back and I remember having this air powered rotary brush we used to clean carpets with. I would like to own one for myself but have no idea what exactly it is called or where to get it. I guess if I knew what it was called I could find out where to get it. Anyhow, does anyone know what I am talking about or where to obtain one?
      Hi per4mancemonster,

As to the carpet cleaner, I've never heard of anything like this before but it sounds interesting. Did it work good?

Mike
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by 00Monte
        I don't know about air powered. But I know you can get a carpet brush that fits the Porter Cable (G-100) polisher at Top of the Line.
        I looked at Top of the Line for that brush you mentioned and could not find it. What area is it listed under?

Thanks
        Obessed with making it shine!

Comment

Re: Re: Carpet Cleaning Brush

Originally posted by Mike Phillips

As to the carpet cleaner, I've never heard of anything like this before but it sounds interesting. Did it work good?

Mike
          It worked excellent! It was a good addition to the steamer. The place I found it most useful was on the floor mats and any caked in crud in the carpets. I pretty much use the steam machine for anything else. All in all though I found myself using this peice of equipment quite a bit when I was detailing.

MG

Comment

Details3,

Go to the area for PC Polisher and pads. Then go down to 4" accessories. It is in that section. It is actually designed for a Cyclo. But it fits the PC. The only difference is the Cyclo uses two of them.

I have not used this brush, but it looks promising. Hope this helps.

Don

Comment

Yes, the brush/scrubber attachment for Cyclo & G100 work great for agitating stubborn stains...and for speedy clean up of floor mats. I used it for years in my detail business.

I later switched to an air tool (something about using an electric hand tool around wet carpets just made me nervious I guess.)

Check out your local Dynabrade distributor for a great palm size air tool with a brush attatchment.

Jason "Waxman" Rose

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');