• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a forum problem, but a Megs.com bad link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a forum problem, but a Megs.com bad link

The Soft buff 2.0 pad links go to a "2008 New Products" page instead of to a description page.

http://www.meguiars.com/estore/product_list.cfm?sectionname=Professional%20(Mirror%20Glaze%20Brand)>Buffing%20Pads/Backing%20Plates>Pad&sectionID=38101

goes to

MeguiarsDirect.com is the Official site for Meguiar's, the trusted experts in surface care since 1901. Find all of your favorite Meguiar's products, plus tips and advice on how to get the results you've always dreamed of.
    Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Re: Not a forum problem, but a Megs.com bad link

It is supposed to do that right now. The products are not on their website yet, thats why they do to the generic home page. You'll notice the same goes for D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream. I think after SEMA, they will be up.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

My bad, I thought they were already available. Could have sworn I saw them in-stock at ADS.
      Life isn't about 'weathering the storm', it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueGypsy View Post
        My bad, I thought they were already available. Could have sworn I saw them in-stock at ADS.
        Yea its weird...they are available, but not on the website?!? I think I saw Mike post that they were going to re-introduce them after SEMA, meaning they would be ready to purchase on the website.

Ryan
        Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

The pads are temporarily being put on hold, revamped, and then re-launched the first night of SEMA in November. I don't have any special details or anything, but that's what I've heard is the plan.

Comment

I remember Mike saying that the pads will be relaunched the first night of sema.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Our new pads are being launched at SEMA/NACE, which is the first week of November, The first day of SEMA is November 4th and NACE starts a few days after that.

The pads are supposed to be available in November, we'll be announcing specifics in November.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                Our new pads are being launched at SEMA/NACE, which is the first week of November, The first day of SEMA is November 4th and NACE starts a few days after that.

The pads are supposed to be available in November, we'll be announcing specifics in November.

Oh goody! Just in time for holiday gift giving
                Rob A.
                '09 Kia Optima (Bronze Metallic)
                '07 Kia Optima (Gold)

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');