• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Ford Mustang Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Ford Mustang Photos

Originally posted by 03mach1 View Post
    I noticed that it has no prices for options and a base price for the vehicle and it does not say what the fuel MPG is.
    But it says combined MPG of 18 and the annual fuel costs.

Ryan
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by APR Tuned View Post
      if they didn't add independent rear suspension, it may have trouble competing with the Camaro.
      it wont have any problem defeating the camaro in sales. base price on a V6 Camaro is 25k, base price for a V6 mustang is 18k, and I've seen 15K with rebates. Then you can get a GT custom ordered for under 30k, and 300hp for 30K is as good of a deal as you'll find. The Camaro, Challenger, and Charger did come out solely because (and visually they look rushed) because of the immense popularity of the S197 Mustangs.

as for IRS, Ford officials have said that it would have added over $5000 to the price, I'll take it with the live rear axle

as for the 2010, it looks fantastic, which makes me happy, because it'll drive prices of 05-09 MY's down, so I'll be able to buy my 07 sooner than later

fuel mileage numbers are a joke, ive seen 24mpg stock, and up to 30 mpg with a supercharger putting down 475hp
      2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Originally posted by 03mach1 View Post
        I noticed that it has no prices for options and a base price for the vehicle and it does not say what the fuel MPG is.
        Nope...hehe

Let me put it this way, I think this window sticker may be a "fake" to get people a bit riled up, at least I sure hope so! Everyone will understand that more once someone figures it out.

People dog on the live axle as far as cornering and somehow overall performace is horrid. Not true at all. My car has a rear axle and I have a higher skid pad than a lot of cars. Granted it takes some work, but most die-hard fans plan on doing that anyways. The 03/04 Cobra's came with IRS, and a bunch of people switched out the IRS for a solid rear axle. IRS can only handle so much power, then things start breaking quickly and easily. Like it has been said though, I don't see that being a problem with the competition. Which one has been around longer and which one got discontinued? The fact that the Mustang costs less is always a plus.

Gas mileage- all depends how you drive. I can get anywhere between 4MPG up to the 25MPG range.

Comment

I'll take the live axle over IRS any day, it's cheaper, easier to fix, can handle more power, it's not as bad as magazines want you to think
          2004 Mustang GT - Sonic Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');