• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March Madness... Who's Going to Win the NCAA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your odds too. UCONN is looking tough. I would like to see Kansas win it, just because of the whole Roy Williams thing.

Comment

OK State and UCONN are two of the final four...

My predictions are Duke and Kansas for the other two...

RP
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Looks like the ACC managed to get 2 to the Final Four... I am hopeing for GT & Duke to play for the championship, but UCONN looks tough...Not sure about OS.

P. S. My computer is on the blink, so I may not be able to post whenever I want...I'm on a public computer, ARRGG!!
        r. b.

Comment

Well, it looks like Duke snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

At least Georgia Tech made it to the finals......I wonder if they can beat UCONN?
          r. b.

Comment

I wonder if they can beat UCONN?
            Can they do it again? I think I remember Okafor was not 100% there first match up, was this the case? I'm glad ACC Coach of the Year is picked before the tourney. Hewitt had done awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by 1999NCSU
              Can they do it again? I think I remember Okafor was not 100% there first match up, was this the case? I'm glad ACC Coach of the Year is picked before the tourney. Hewitt had done awesome.
              Yes, I read in the paper that he had a sore back or something...Seems like there was another player for UCONN that wasn't 100% in the Tech game either.

If that's the case, then GT better be on top of it's game, come Monday night!

I'm impressed with Hewitt...This guy may be a future hall of famer.
              r. b.

Comment

Well, it looks like the Big East got mad and slapped the ACC in the face in this year's tournament ...It must have been payback for taking 3 of their teams away from their conference!

All I can say is...................Wait Till Next Year!
                r. b.

Comment

Wow... I'm really playing catch-up on some posting here... LOL!!

Ya know, the really impressive thing about the NCAA Tournament was that not only the UCONN men won but also the UCONN ladies! That's the first time in NCAA history that a school has claimed titles in both Men's and Women's divisions in the same sport!

The bad thing was that I missed winning our office pool by 3 lousy points!!! BAH!!!! I was the only person that got the final game right though.

RP
                  -The Final Detail-
                  Lagrange, Kentucky
                  thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
                  CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');